• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Had to call off sick today, glad to have some Murder Island to pass the time with lol.

Also I just got a game from Amazon a day early for the first time ever (Everybody's Golf). Wish this happened more often lol.

def sim

Looking forward to seeing how far they've come later. 😏

In all seriousness, they've tasted the chicken dinner in their off time with different teams, so I like to think they know where the problem actually lies.

Wunder

Looking forward to seeing how far they've come later. 😏

In all seriousness, they've tasted the chicken dinner in their off time with different teams, so I like to think they know where the problem actually lies.

if you're getting dinners with 0 kills and hit points

you might be the problem

def sim

they got carried to those dinners

if you're getting dinners with 0 kills and hit points

you might be the problem

I was trying to say what you two are saying in the most polite way possible, but sure. They got carried and need better team work to make up for no Pascual or Will Smith. Doing goofs like obsessive loot hunting or being unnecessarily spicy isn't going to win them games.

Then again, it might just be they don't care if they win or not so whatever.

Wunder

Yeah they need Dan for someone to rag on

without him it just goes back to them looting for X minutes and then dying at the first engagement

Salarians

DIWJp8EW0AANm7s

TraBuch

Banned
Like I said months and months ago, somebody needs to have a serious talk with Dan. Enough with all the "Lol Dan, what a wacky guy" shit. Dude's literally killing himself. 15 cans of soda a day, non-stop Taco Bell, all that candy. Life's dangerous enough as is without doing all that shit to yourself.

Hasney

I only had 5 kills in my winning run on PUBG solo, but after that it felt like I beat the game weirdly and I've never been back.

Oh well, the Rocket League/Overwatch combined is peak multiplayer anyway.

Like I said months and months ago, somebody needs to have a serious talk with Dan. Enough with all the "Lol Dan, what a wacky guy" shit. Dude's literally killing himself. 15 cans of soda a day, non-stop Taco Bell, all that candy. Life's dangerous enough as is without doing all that shit to yourself.

I like to believe Dan isn't as stupid as his GB persona, but if he's really still doing eating half of the shit he used to, food-wise, since being diagnosed, then i question that belief.

Dan, buddy, if you're reading this: please take care of yourself. Diabetes is no joke.

Wunder

I won a chicken dinner solo with no kills or hit points, lol. I made up for it by winning another the next week with 5 kills though.

I mean it's possible, but it isn't a consistent strategy nor is it that fun to watch on stream.

Winning pacifist solo is also significantly easier compared to squads, but they could still pull it off.

Giganteus

Yeah, they just need to play something competitive that'll get the adrenaline going.

Something like maybe four on four The Last of Us?
I don't know if it's about adrenaline. They just need to be willing to focus and drill down on what they actually need to do. I think they'll start to when the feature is on its last legs. I mean, they'll never win regardless, but they'll try harder someday.

hamchan

Once again we learn that Dan is actually the best at PUBG there and everyone else is holding him back by dying too early and expecting him to come save them.

sent

are you gonna be playing the beta on PC?

And approved! And no, unfortunately. Going to be on PS4. I think we'll still get the benefits even if we aren't together. We're all going to be leveling up the clan no matter what, it seems! Haven't been in a clan in D1, so I don't know if it works the same.

Top Bottom