• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

FdhKvAt.gif

oti

Banned
Imgur is blocked on my work tablet. I have no clue what's even happening anymore.
People post PAX.
People don't like PAX.
People who went to PAX tell people who don't like PAX that they're wrong.
People who went to PAX are wrong.

I don't really care for Pax, but it's not really having a huge impact on content so whatever. And hey, last year we got the Shenmue ER announcement so maybe...

Imgur is blocked on my work tablet. I have no clue what's even happening anymore.

Oh that's a shame, you're missing out!

LiK

Vinny won't fight for PUBG. He doesn't need to. He'll fight for a story driven game that no one else played.

Hindl

Vinny has over 100 hours more in PUBG than Jeff and the man has two kids.
But Vinny doesn't like GOTY talks and never puts up a fight for his choice. He doesn't really factor in. Brad, Jeff, and Dan are the only ones that matter, and the rest take their sides

oti

Banned
The Splatoon gang Dan, Alex, Jeff and Abby gonna take over GOTY and take down PUBG.

Mark my words.

Also the schedule is full, video games are happening. This PAX should be fine content wise. I still need to watch Contradiction and apparently the Shenmue ER anyway.

jaina

So that is the "perfect TV afro" hair cut Austin mentioned on the pod.
Jeff and Patrick look sooo young in this photo. At first I only saw the cropped Patrick and assumed it was his yearbook photo.

Vinny has probably left PUBG idling for several hours.

Listening to the Beastcast and I'm excited at the prospect of a GTA Online Playdate from them. Although I believe heists aren't open to new characters right away.

vinny top ten list

shenmue 2
2. pubg
3. sonic & all stars racing transformed
4. contra
5. steal my sunshine
6. beast battle simulator
7. soul calibur
8. car mechanic simulator 2018
9. zelda
10. wardor

Rainmaker

Banned
Listening to the Beastcast and I'm excited at the prospect of a GTA Online Playdate from them. Although I believe heists aren't open to new characters right away.

Yeah I think you have to do a mission to unlock heists but i'd love to see them get in and just fuck around in the open world. Maybe try jumping over the fence and getting some fighter jets or something

BTA

I like PAX panels (even though I still haven't watched the last few GB ones, other ones they've been involved with are good) and there's no way this affects the majority of Beast stuff next week, since we already know we're even getting Exquisite Corps.

I guess I'm not sure what the loss is besides Blue Bombin...?

def sim

I like PAX panels (even though I still haven't watched the last few GB ones, other ones they've been involved with are good) and there's no way this affects the majority of Beast stuff next week, since we already know we're even getting Exquisite Corps.

I guess I'm not sure what the loss is besides Blue Bombin...?

Blue Bombin is taking a break anyhow. Alex finished 5 last week.

Maybe we'll see Shenmue 2 ER or BitE season 2 after next week.

High 90 degree weather is hardly something to complain about, especially when it's only going to last a day in a place like San Francisco.

My home city is gonna hit 107 today, the rest of the week is gonna be peaking at the high 90s and 100s.

Top Bottom