• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

oti

Banned
Brad should play some Tropical Freeze to cool down.

SWITCH CONFIRMED

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

dd2Z3Jn.jpg

awww yeaah. Brad got a Switch and now he's playing Rabbids. Why Brad's not going to PAX? because he's smart!
Has Brad said why he no longer travels?

I think he just meant that they don't travel now as much as they do back in the day. Aside from that, he just doesn't want to.

I have played only 30 minutes of Mario Rabbids X-COM and really dug what I played. Finishing up Uncharted Lost Legacy though before jumping real deep into Mario Rabbids X-COM.

Curufinwe

High 90 degree weather is hardly something to complain about, especially when it's only going to last a day in a place like San Francisco.

My home city is gonna hit 107 today, the rest of the week is gonna be peaking at the high 90s and 100s.

It is if you don't have air conditioning.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm halfway through World 2 in M+R and I'm really enjoying it - it's definitely a step up in terms of difficulty in comparison with the first few chapters and it's struck a good balance between making each battle feel like a puzzle and an actual strategy game.

Brad humming the Peach castle theme is adorable.

oti

Banned
Without PAX, Brad wouldn't have stayed home.
If Brad hadn't stayed home, he wouldn't have gotten a Switch.
If he hadn't had gotten a Switch, we wouldn't have Bradrids.

Praise PAX.

Salarians

Ugh I'm passing by a Target on my way to my parents' in approx. 2 hours and they have Switches in stock.

DO I GET ONE????
do you want to play Zelda or MK8 and don't own a Wii U? do you want to play Spla2n, Mario Odyssey, or Mario Rabbids? can you afford it?

yes to these? then yes

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna wait and get a switch with Mario Odyssey and then I'll end up getting rabbids afterwards.

DO IT.

Best console I've bought in years, and it's barely got going yet.
Same. I've barely played anything else since I got it. I started up Uncharted and played about an hour but then I found myself pulled back to Splatoon 2. And now Mario and Rabbids is out and I don't have enough time to play all these games!

Top Bottom