• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Fireblend

Banned
Is that really about to start? Might have to bring my laptop to my desk to do some extreme dual-stream-watching.

Top of the page! Talking about the Harvey Relief fund Games Done Quick marathon!

Is that really about to start? Might have to bring my laptop to my desk to do some extreme dual-stream-watching.

et14isg.jpg

Yes

Absolver has the best implimentation of Dark Souls styled multiplayer I've seen and the level design is rad. It's a shame that there's not more questing content though the 1v1 multiplayer's still great.

TraBuch

Banned
Oh, sick. The second movie by the guy who made Tucker & Dale vs. Evil is out today on Netflix. Little Evil. I look forward to watching it.

I recommend Tucker & Dale to anyone in here that enjoys horror comedies. It's fantastic.

xuchu

Absolver has the best implimentation of Dark Souls styled multiplayer I've seen and the level design is rad. It's a shame that there's not more questing content though the 1v1 multiplayer's still great.

It's more like journey isn't it? Nobody is invading or requesting coop in absolver, just randomly stumble into online players.

Teddified

Can't wait for pax rumble where there is like 30 min of people being called in their costumes and talk to pat for 2-3 sentences. Then 30 people getting up to a game they don't really know how to play and loose in a few min. And it all seems pre-determined anyway just like wrestling I guess.

I beat Mario + Rabbids instead of watching UPF. Was it good?

The Pikmin one is pretty rad, but I just really love Pikmin.

I think that one looks horrible in person.

Let's face facts. Rabbid Peach in the best new character of the year.

She's pretty good.

Two changes I'd make to Mario + Rabbids

Allow you to directly target the effects boxes instead of hoping an enemy is behind it

Allow you to just target an area when using the landmines instead of an enemy

I wish there was a way to see the range of your attacks and buffs from a potential future movement. Like you hit movement, then switch to the tactical view to see the range on your attacks or whatever. Also, a movement undo would be great.

And if anyone wants to know what the DLC will be about, I have a pretty good guess based on the last world.
Rabbid Wario and Waluigi escape near the end of the game, so you'll probably need to murder them eventually.

Hindl

I beat Mario + Rabbids instead of watching UPF. Was it good?

I wish there was a way to see the range of your attacks and buffs from a potential future movement. Like you hit movement, then switch to the tactical view to see the range on your attacks or whatever. Also, a movement undo would be great.

And if anyone wants to know what the DLC will be about, I have a pretty good guess based on the last world.
Rabbid Wario and Waluigi escape near the end of the game, so you'll probably need to murder them eventually.

No UPF today, Brad's currently doing a home stream. He's done Mario + Rabbids, Windjammers, Absolver, and now Sonic Mania

And yeah, those additions would be good too. Mario + Rabbids is really good, there's just a few tiny tweaks I would make

Megasoum

Banned
Dammit... So there's a bunch of cheap Rise of the Tomb Raider Steam keys floating around today since it's in the Humble Bundle but people in the BST thread have started to up big each other.... What's the fucking point? That's not good for the buyers! lol

Top Bottom