• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I can't unsee the thing on the Peach amiibo

tTc9cKQ.gif

Brad's opinion on Sonic, more than a decade in the making!
Did you ever see that movie they crowdfunded after all that studio exec bullshit? Harbinger Down, I think it was called?

No, just looked abit into it and lmao. They just keep missing the point. I want to look more into this shit after Brad stream ends.

BTA

Holy shit.

I don't usually get around to watching the promos and maybe that was a mistake, because, wow.

Can't wait for pax rumble where there is like 30 min of people being called in their costumes and talk to pat for 2-3 sentences. Then 30 people getting up to a game they don't really know how to play and loose in a few min. And it all seems pre-determined anyway just like wrestling I guess.

The actually playing the game part doesn't matter, which is why I'm happy it's focused on more at West and not East where I'm there live.

What matters is the nonsense gimmicks people chose to have and how the bullshit ties together as a result. Plus Swery's back this year, so there's that.

Maybe I'm crazy, but a lot of the Mario+Rabbids score is like Mario through a Day of the Tentacle filter. It's awesome.

I bet Kirkhope and McConnell could be an interesting duo.

BTA

I find the promos to be the best part, honestly. As for the show itself, it does nothing for me. I just like watching the highlights.

I mean, given what I just said about what I like of it I'm sure the promos are just that but more concentrated, so that makes sense. I just also like seeing people interact as those characters in the show.

Top Bottom