• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Wunder

I stopped watching BiTE so I could play Yakuza 0 myself. Why did Dan end up souring on it? He seemed ok like, 3 episodes in.

couldn't get a handle on the combat. Outside of combat, Alex basically took over telling him where to go and when so he was just following a path at some point. He liked the story cutscenes but they also didn't really seem that engrossed in it.

Hasney

couldn't get a handle on the combat. Outside of combat, Alex basically took over telling him where to go and when so he was just following a path at some point. He liked the story cutscenes but they also didn't really seem that engrossed in it.

Alex was and Vinny said he dug it, but once Dans interest fades, he just starts talking shit about things over cutscenes making it hard to get into.

Wunder

Alex was and Vinny said he dug it, but once Dans interest fades, he just starts talking shit about things over cutscenes making it hard to get into.

yeah alex was into it all but Vinny didn't really seem to grasp the various clans/families. I suppose filming once a week doesn't help either

Hasney

yeah alex was into it all but Vinny didn't really seem to grasp the various clans/families. I suppose filming once a week doesn't help either

Yeah, it took me a couple of games to remember that there are families within familes and the different ranks in play, like captains and then Sera who's part of a business and not a family.

Just sayin'

If Kingdom Heartless is stopping Kiwami BITE from happening because they dont want 2 play through features happening at once I am totally fine with Kingdom Hearts being taken out back and shot,

Teddified

Just sayin'

If Kingdom Heartless is stopping Kiwami BITE from happening because they dont want 2 play through features happening at once I am totally fine with Kingdom Hearts being taken out back and shot,

BITE is mostly not happening right now because of x-com, both west and east are doing playthoughs right now if you count kingdom hearts and x-com so I dunno where you get the idea that they don't wanna do 2 features at once.

Wunder

BITE is mostly not happening right now because of x-com, both west and east are doing playthoughs right now if you count kingdom hearts and x-com so I dunno where you get the idea that they don't wanna do 2 features at once.

yeah that's a weird thing to think

there's blue bombin' too if you wanna count that

patapuf

There's also blue bombing and super mario sunshine. There's not much room for another series.

They also said they wanted a break. I'm sure they'll pick it back up when they rare done with one of the above. I hope they keep playing xcom for a bit though.

P1ZY4cr.png

Do you think CliffyB realizes he is having his "john romero is going to make you his bitch" moment?

Dude kinda needs to fuck off for a while. Come back after a good long think.

Who could forget the battle lines drawn over Too Human of all games.

Do you think CliffyB realizes he is having his "john romero is going to make you his bitch" moment?

Dude kinda needs to fuck off for a while. Come back after a good long think.

Didn't he already do that? Like, Lawbreakers was his return after Gears 2 or 3?

We don't want Vinny to have another hangover that bad again :p

It's still "Too Human Motherfucker" to me, almost a decade later.

*vinny, alex, dan, and abby are QLing DOS2*

"Eh, this is some LOTR bullshit. So what's so great that people say's so great about it, cuz so far its been alot of talkin'"

"Dan, you remember Face Off? It's in this game"

"I am buying it RIGHT NOW"

J_Viper

I bought a Switch and sent it to my brother by USPS

They didn't have any tape, so I could only use the boxe's adhesive glue to hold it together

Now I'm paranoid the box will break open and the console will fall out

pray 4 me

He's very bad at the combat and at paying attention to stories

I like Yakuza a lot, hell I just picked up Kiwami this morning, but Dan's not at fault there.

To call the combat mechanics "archaic" would be a compliment, and it can be easy to doze off when a good portion of the cut-scenes are comprised of static PS2 character models and walls upon walls of text.

I like Yakuza a lot, hell I just picked up Kiwami this morning, but Dan's not at fault there.

To call the combat mechanics "archaic" would be a compliment, and it can be easy to doze off when a good portion of the cut-scenes are comprised of static PS2 character models and walls upon walls of text.

He's not at fault for being bad at the game?

Top Bottom