• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

The Bay area generally does not. Southern California does, of course, and much of Northern as well. Bay area gets cold but usually not very hot.

Seems like it. I bought one as soon as I came to the UK during the blistering cold just so I could use it for such times. I HATE opening windows.

That's crazy, I knew most people in NY didn't have AC but I figured Cali would hot all the time, just like NY is during the summer. I can't live without AC man I needs it.

Hasney

I mean there's money in all kinds of things.

Jontronvention 2017 could probably go for months

Totally, and WWE is still watched by a couple of million people. But in response to 'Why do people keep thinking that forcing games media people to be funny is a good idea?', I think the bankroll is a helluva good reason.

The two people with sunglasses were kind of hilarious. I didn't catch their names who know who they were.

Doesn't matter anyway. The hottest free agent in video game wrestling SWERY is entering the PAX Rumble tomorrow.

Kris Straub (he does webcomics like chainsawsuit) and Kate Welch (I have no idea what she does I'ma be real)

I thought they were the funniest by far.

Watching Bards stream and Windjammers looks crisp as anything, totally picking it up now.

Also for some reason I got reminded of cigs66 watching him noodle around in the notifications area on PSN. PLEASE TELL ME THIS LEGEND STILL EXISTS

- J - D -

Does no one in California have air conditioning?

California is the highest populated state in the USA. Contains almost 1/6 of the nation's total population. Has climates that vary wildly depending on geographic region sometimes differing vastly within distances of only 1-2 hours apart from one another.

Obviously, no one here has ac. Not a single one.

California is the highest populated state in the USA. Contains almost 1/6 of the nation's total population. Has climates that vary wildly depending on geographic region sometimes differing vastly within distances of only 1-2 hours apart from one another.

Obviously, no one here has ac. Not a single one.

0UjJ7o2.gif

- J - D -

For once I'm glad the Cali bay area can experience the heat their Norcal valley neighbors deal with pretty much year round. It's like gonna be like 110F near the state capital today and I'm not going outside. Period.

Netflix and Uncharted 4 LL time.

Rainmaker

Banned
im 2 cool for school and refuse to watch a damn thing because it's all cringe business and business is boomin, baby

Seriously though, i thought the postmortem thing was fine. Everyone was having fun and there were some good laughs. I think the lightning round was the only downside because it went way too fast but even then we got jeff yelling about meat out of it

The two people with sunglasses were kind of hilarious. I didn't catch their names who know who they were.

Doesn't matter anyway. The hottest free agent in video game wrestling SWERY is entering the PAX Rumble tomorrow.

That would be Kate Welch & Kris Straub. Speaking of SWERY, my favorite thing he has done in America so far is go to Twin Peaks and urge the people not to spoil him about Twin Peaks.

HnO3cG3.gif

- J - D -

I agree. I'm skipping around a bit and my favorites of the bunch were the two sunglasses people doing the kickstarter bit. Very natural charisma and good comedic timing.

I should get back into Twin Peaks.

I feel off during S2 a few years ago but maybe I should just watch the final episodes directed by Lynch and FWWM and finally watch the new shit.

Real happy it sounds like that turned out well

I don't want insects to think I have an open invitation for them to my apartment. No thanks.
I should get back into Twin Peaks.

I feel off during S2 a few years ago but maybe I should just watch the final episodes directed by Lynch and FWWM and finally watch the new shit.

Real happy it sounds like that turned out well

The new season is incredible but in tone it's closer to FWWM aside from it being its own beast. I recommend that you watch the entirety of S2 as it has some great character moments. Just skip James shit. S2's finale is something to behold.
It's not really a show that demands a super good screen, at least. Some of those effects seem intentionally terrible, especially in the past couple episodes.

Lynch loves him some of that digital glitches shit.

BTA

I don't want insects to think I have an open invitation for them to my apartment. No thanks.

The new season is incredible but in tone it's closer to FWWM aside from it being its own beast. I recommend that you watch the entirety of S2 as it has some great character moments. Just skip James shit. S2's finale is something to behold.

Lynch loves him some of that digital glitches shit.

Yeah, I actually enjoyed most of what people seem to consider the bad parts of S2 myself. It's definitely different, and I get why behind the scenes it wasn't great for the people involved, but it has a lot of good character moments/interactions that are worth seeing. And even the nonsensical parts of it can be enjoyable. It really is mostly the James stuff that's worthless because it's super predictable, doesn't really go anywhere interesting, and doesn't impact anything in The Return at all.

Harpuia

I stopped watching BiTE so I could play Yakuza 0 myself. Why did Dan end up souring on it? He seemed ok like, 3 episodes in.

Top Bottom