• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I know this is going to be a #hottake and all, but tattoos are incredibly ugly. Seriously don't get the appeal. Men or women, I have never seen a tattoo that looked anything but awful.

Hasney

I know this is going to be a #hottake and all, but tattoos are incredibly ugly. Seriously don't get the appeal. Men or women, I have never seen a tattoo that looked anything but awful.

tenor.gif

I really hate people with boring black joypads.

Yeah, that's right, I said it with no real context or point.

If you are hating a person for their choice of video game accessories, that says way more about you than them. Also considering Brad brought up joycon preference during the stream yesterday, that would be a good basis for context. And since this is a discussion forum, there is your point.

I beat RAGE recently since it was backwards compatible. I don't know if the game always felt weird to play with a controller but the shooting was not fun, I ended up just spraying and praying. And the ending, while I always heard how bad the ending was, I thought that it was hyperbole until I got to it. It's literally
shoot some guys, press X on some terminals, three times in a row.
Now, I kind of want to play ReCore to see if that game's ending is better or worse then RAGE.

What are you guys playing this weekend? Oddly, I think I might get deep into Dragon's Dogma for the first time..

Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Mario + Rabbids, and Crash Warped. Gonna save Observer for next week or within the week, that rabbids game has its hooks in me good.
I beat RAGE recently since it was backwards compatible. I don't know if the game always felt weird to play with a controller but the shooting was not fun, I ended up just spraying and praying. And the ending, while I always heard how bad the ending was, I thought that it was hyperbole until I got to it. It's literally
shoot some guys, press X on some terminals, three times in a row.
Now, I kind of want to play ReCore to see if that game's ending is better or worse then RAGE.

ReCore's ending is even worse. At the very least, Rage's story was eh from the beginning. ReCore is actually interesting and at times intriguing but then it ends on the biggest fuck you.

BTA

What are you guys playing this weekend? Oddly, I think I might get deep into Dragon's Dogma for the first time..

I'm spending most of today with friends, but otherwise (mostly while on trains to/from them) it's Rabbids and Collar x Malice for me.

Hoping to finally get to Tacoma and then start finishing up Dishonored 2 after a ~3/4 of a year break from it on Monday but not sure I'll get around to either.

Wunder

Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Mario + Rabbids, and Crash Warped. Gonna save Observer for next week or within the week, that rabbids game has its hooks in me good.

ReCore's ending is even worse. At the very least, Rage's story was eh from the beginning. ReCore is actually interesting and at times intriguing but then it ends on the biggest fuck you.

Got through to maybe the end of Chapter 4 of Lost Legacy but XCOM 2 has taken over my life for the past couple days. Think I'm close to the home stretch though, but I usually like stretching it out for a few more months to get every single upgrade and multiple colonels.

Ashby

If I was Brad I would just Amazon Now a small AC window unit. Every time they get a heat wave they just bitch about it instead of doing something about it.

killroy87

Man, this Improvised Postmortem panel is brutal. Why do people keep thinking that forcing games media people to be funny is a good idea?

xuchu

Man, this Improvised Postmortem panel is brutal. Why do people keep thinking that forcing games media people to be funny is a good idea?

I thought Jeff, Abby and Danielle were funny. Then again I just kinda skipped over everyone else to get to their parts.

When are they streaming other panels that Giantbomb and friends are on?

Hasney

I thought Jeff, Abby and Danielle were funny. Then again I just kinda skipped over everyone else to get to their parts.

The two people with sunglasses were kind of hilarious. I didn't catch their names who know who they were.

Doesn't matter anyway. The hottest free agent in video game wrestling SWERY is entering the PAX Rumble tomorrow.

Top Bottom