• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Well this thread is eating itself alive. Time to invigorate

Hmmm

I think that

Pax Rumble is a fun feature where friends have playtime together

2960597-3055329033-vlcsn.jpg

Quick Look: Songbringer
Ben, Jeff, and Brad embark on a grand adventure involving swords, boomerangs, bombs, and hallucinogenic cacti.

Jintor

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as much as you deserve

Fuck you too bilbo

I've never bothered to figure out whether that line actually was an insult because anyone who would deliver it like that was probably a dickhead to begin with

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm very neggy about the word possy

What is subtweeting?

As far as I know basically talking about somebody on Twitter without @ing them, so they don't know you are talking about them if they don't follow you.
I think that's it

I finally started watching Black Mirror (6 years later).

On one hand it's really good, on the other hand why am I doing this to myself?

Just wait for the Christmas episode. That one legitimately crushed my soul

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
If that Destiny 2 rumor is true I'm glad the game was delayed on PC cause it basically kills all my interest in the game.
I have no interest in going through a completely incomprehensible nonsense story I don't care about by myself just so I can replay it with a friend.

BTA

I tend to really like the Rumble and would like to watch live but I will probably either be on a train or asleep when it happens because I did not sleep well on my friends' couch at all last night and I need to be wide awake for Twin Peaks tonight.

I'm possy till I'm not

Honestly, Destiny would have been best if they just kept it cheesy.

Wizards? From the moon?!

Instead they went the self-aware quippy route and now everything is Nathan Fillion. The first game was dry as a desert but they course-corrected in TTK and now it's just obnoxious

Hasney

What stream is this PAX Rumble going on at?

Instead they went the self-aware quippy route and now everything is Nathan Fillion. The first game was dry as a desert but they course-corrected in TTK and now it's just obnoxious

Ah, I never made it that far. Once the first Raid dropped, so did I.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He's not enjoying any of this!! It's sad and does make me want to save him.

Why is the most chaotic Rabbid actually the cutest?

Besides the fact that he is specifically cuter.

I mean it's mostly because he is designed to be cuter.

Those visor eyes are really cute.

Rainmaker

Banned

I thought Cayde was fine in the Taken King but the way they overdo it in the advertisements is unbearable. I can't stand it. Thankfully it seems he'll only be like he was in TTK in the actual game. I tend to like the Destiny lore and am excited to see what they do with the story now that it's actually in the game. Weapons and armor are even going to have lore tabs.

oti

Banned
When they return from PAX they should start a Life is Strange prequel playthrough.

It made/makes me think of Crawl with it's art style.

(Crawl is that weird 3 heroes v 1 'enemy' game, right?)

No idea. All those games are just "Below-like" to me.

Meguro

Banned
Kingdom Heartache might be the worst feature they've ever done, right next to that Professional Wednesday thing with the Gamespot people they did once.

So I'm guessing Pax Rumble will be genuinely awful again, and not entertainingly awful today.

The pax wrestling stuff was always the best when they would just play the game, let people riff on each other, and dumb shit would just happen. The fog machine for example. It's when they decided they wanted to try to book an actual (fake) wrestling show that it went downhill.

The pax wrestling stuff was always the best when they would just play the game, let people riff on each other, and dumb shit would just happen. The fog machine for example. It's when they decided they wanted to try to book an actual (fake) wrestling show that it went downhill.

Paxamania is the Pax wrestling one that's booked with storylines. My favorite one of that is Dan being banned and showing up as Canadian Dan. Now it's authentic New Yorker and hot dog catching Dan.

Pax Rumble is the one where people get into their wrestling personas and just play the game. RUN GFB and commissioner Greg Miller are the only storylines I remember from Pax Rumble. Also, Greg Miller plays to the crowd very well.

Paxamania is the Pax wrestling one that's booked with storylines. My favorite one of that is Dan being banned and showing up as Canadian Dan. Now it's authentic New Yorker and hot dog catching Dan.

Pax Rumble is the one where people get into their wrestling personas and just play the game. RUN GFB and commissioner Greg Miller are the only storylines I remember from Pax Rumble. Also, Greg Miller plays to the crowd very well.

I know, the storyline stuff does still find a way to seep into the Rumble event though.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Yep. Stop trying to make a shitty wrestling show and just let it happen naturally.

Top Bottom