• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

DIwVyxQV4AAEpbp.jpg

hot

I copped a bit of Steal My Sunshine while I was watching the best of. It's a shame I have to avoid this series because I miss the conversation. It's just their infinite incompetence at Super Mario Sunshine combined with them blaming the game itself when it's clearly their fault makes it unbearable.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I copped a bit of Steal My Sunshine while I was watching the best of. It's a shame I have to avoid this series because I miss the conversation. It's just their infinite incompetence at Super Mario Sunshine combined with them blaming the game itself when it's clearly their fault makes it unbearable.

Have you watched them recently? They're all actually decently good at it now

Salarians

I mean... they're all constantly switching off on death which makes it harder to learn how to play the game, and even Mario Expert Dan Ryckert is having trouble at times. But they've gotten better, especially Abby.

also, game bad

Megasoum

Banned
I finally started watching Black Mirror (6 years later).

On one hand it's really good, on the other hand why am I doing this to myself?

Also it's kinda a bit too on the nose so far.

I finally started watching Black Mirror (6 years later).

On one hand it's really good, on the other hand why am I doing this to myself?

Also it's kinda a bit too on the nose so far.

Yeah....I ask myself this every episode. Just watched the VR episode from season 3 last night before I went to bed, and after I'm like..."Well better find a John Candy movie or something to watch so I can fall asleep." Dan Tractenberg's a really good director btw.

BTA

I want this new Swery game to exist so badly but they didn't make the rewards any better and it's KILLING me; there's no way it gets funded with basically only super expensive digital rewards.

Dineren

Banned
I want this new Swery game to exist so badly but they didn't make the rewards any better and it's KILLING me; there's no way it gets funded with basically only super expensive digital rewards.

Yeah, I don't think it has a chance sadly. Hopefully he figures out some other way to fund it.

hamchan

Just looked at it and yeah, seems dire. $1.5 million also seems like a not easy target to hit.

Have you watched them recently? They're all actually decently good at it now

So I tried to watch the latest one. For the Shadow Mario shine at the start, Alex tries backflip jumps as well as standing still to shoot Shadow Mario while almost dying in the process. I closed the window.

When Steal My Sunshine started, it prompted me to get out my GameCube and set it up myself because I couldn't watch them play anymore. Now I don't expect them to whip out GameShark codes, but at least get out a damn component cable for the Wii or GameCube.

GameCube model DOL-001, component cable (I'm waiting for a good HDMI plug & play), 480p, codes used for anamorphic 16:9 and reversing inverted controls:

I tried 60FPS but the game crashes during cutscenes.

Top Bottom