• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is all very surprising to me because all i knew about bojack is the name and that horse head guy looks really stupid.

TraBuch

Banned
When I was younger, I was never really into Sealab 2021. I sometimes feel like I was missing something and get the urge to check it out again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Metalocalypse was unfunny and revealed that Loren Bouchard was the talented one

and yeah Mike Tyson Mysteries is actually kind of okay somehow

Maybe it just caught me at the right time, btu I watched it when I was still super heavy into Extreme metal but less into the whole metal subculture.

daveo42

Banned
Metalocalypse was unfunny and revealed that Loren Bouchard was the talented one

and yeah Mike Tyson Mysteries is actually kind of okay somehow

Mike Tyson is where you go if you want some absolutely deep cuts
hat are surprisingly hilarious too. I'm surprised it's a show that exists.

I just looked it up and Squidbillies is still on and is premiering its 11th season next month. How is this possible.

It started out as a Space Ghost Coast to Coast joke, which reflects on where Adult Swim is now as an overall cartoon block. Rick and Morty and Mike Tyson Mysteries are the only good things they have left right now.

Rainmaker

Banned
i could never get into squidbillies. awesome show/tom goes to the mayor, delocated, xavier renegade angel, frisky dingo, and saul of the mole men were my tops but the list could go on forever. also i have got to say this season of rick and morty is not doing it for me

Mission Hill.

Great show that ended too soon, but at least it wasn't ruines by being dragged out.

Jon Benjamin has made a career out of being 20 different versions of Coach McGuirk

Basically. The only difference between his characters is how much of an asshole they are. But I like his voice, so whatever.

I want more metalocalypse.

I liked season 3 where they toned down the gore and made the episodes longer. I thought those changes made the show way funnier, but I'm pretty sure that's an unpopular opinion.

TraBuch

Banned
I want a live action episode of ATHF where Jon Benjamin plays Shake and T-Pain plays Frylock.

Or not. That sounds like a bad idea.

I still remember the weird feeling I got from the "no kids in the pool" bumpers and then being blown away by Cowboy Bebop back on the first night of Adult Swim. The whole thing was just so weird and cool. For some reason it's one of the strongest feelings I can remember from that period.

Holy shit was that a long time ago.

If you're into Te you should add an O and get into Toe also.
Basically a more chill and math rocky version of Te.
They are both entirely unrelated bands weirdly enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvcFFPQijqk
I'll check them out! I like that song.

what's anime?

tenor.gif

Didnt like at all the latest xcom video with Alex and Vinny. Its a shame the show changed from a fun chaotic adventure of 3 different people having to deal with the mess of others to just Vinny playing/directing the game. From a fun format to their typical normal one of one playing (Vinny by proxy) and another person giving commentary.
If they were destined to fail then so be it.
And all this probably because of the super exagerated whining on Dan episode.

Joeku

Didnt like at all the latest xcom video with Alex and Vinny. Its a shame the show changed from a fun chaotic adventure of 3 different people having to deal with the mess of others to just Vinny playing/directing the game. From a fun format to their typical normal one of one playing (Vinny by proxy) and another person giving commentary.
If they were destined to fail then so be it.
And all this probably because of the super exagerated whining on Dan episode.

If they were destined to fail and it played out that way the series would be over in two more episodes.

I don't know how the power arc of EW goes, but in original XCOM2012, after a big event probably coming in five or six episodes, the rest of the game would be a cakewalk. Hopefully it's balances better here.

Top Bottom