• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
frmZr5q.png

tesqui

Dubs are terrible. I feel like I'm watching a parody. It takes me completely out of it. I don't recall there being a lot of long dialogue, so subs should be fine.

imBask

Banned
The current format of Blue Bombin is the chillest shit in the world and it's so relaxing to hear them banter while Alex is just doing his thing

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The current format of Blue Bombin is the chillest shit in the world and it's so relaxing to hear them banter while Alex is just doing his thing

Alex actually likes what Blue Bombin' is being associated with right now. He made brief comments on Sunshine today about it and how it makes it easier for him to make mistakes while playing and all.

I find it nigh on unwatchable at this point. Working through hard ass games (MM5 is actually not bad at all) with help from the crew (like Vinnyvania) are great. It sucks because that was the last ongoing series that I liked watching.

imBask

Banned
I find it nigh on unwatchable at this point. Working through hard ass games (MM5 is actually not bad at all) with help from the crew (like Vinnyvania) are great. It sucks because that was the last ongoing series that I liked watching.

honestly, I didn't watch Vinnyvania because of the lack of banters and never gave Blue Bombin that much of a chance until a couple of weeks ago

Agree to disagree, man

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If he's like being actively racist or abusive on Twitter that counts i guess.

But i don't follow his Twitter so i dunno.

Top Bottom