• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Strax

I play 9 hours of X-Com: Enemy Unknown on my last vacation day.
Thx GB east.

Dubs are terrible. I feel like I'm watching a parody. It takes me completely out of it. I don't recall there being a lot of long dialogue, so subs should be fine.

I've never seen the following movies in english:

The Little Mermaid
DuckTales the Movie
Tom and Jerry: The Movie
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Lion King
A Goofy Movie
Pocahontas
Hercules
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
Space Jam
The Emperor's New Groove
Rango
and that goes for most animated kid shows made from 1990 until 1998

2ht0CUv.jpg

- J - D -

I hope Film & 40s is this week. Previously they would record on wednesdays so signs point to YES.

Also Rorie is the best choice for Kingdom Heartache going forward. He brings the right energy I think.

Do they believe this feature's piss poor performance is due to people watching TI instead of them?

Sure, they're 7 years late to this whole DOTA thing, but with the expert play and magnetic personalities of Ben Pack and Brad Shoemaker, I'm sure they'll whip up a following in no time when the spectre of The International isn't hovering over them.

I'm awaiting the Jeff Tweet showing us that Wed/Thurs/Fridota is now the 3rd most watched feature on the site, it's just that no one watches the YouTube version.

Joeku

Yo you guys should play that Hellblade game. I finished it and that shit is good. And heavy. Very heavy.

Also it has the worst name. Hellblade: Senua's Rising Storm Chronicle would have been better.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Alright, I might give it a look then.

Seeing the gameplay in the QL really deflated me. I kinda would have preferred it to be a walking simulator at that point?

Joeku

Alright, I might give it a look then.

Seeing the gameplay in the QL really deflated me. I kinda would have preferred it to be a walking simulator at that point?

My take is that it generally works. The closeness of the camera makes everything pretty weighty to control. Certainly not as much mobility or variability of a proper character action game, of course, but it still felt good to play. They keep it "personal" pretty much the whole time.

oti

Banned
Sure, they're 7 years late to this whole DOTA thing, but with the expert play and magnetic personalities of Ben Pack and Brad Shoemaker, I'm sure they'll whip up a following in no time when the spectre of The International isn't hovering over them.

I'm awaiting the Jeff Tweet showing us that Wed/Thurs/Fridota is now the 3rd most watched feature on the site, it's just that no one watches the YouTube version.

I wonder what the split between YouTube and GB proper is in general.

I also wonder how low numbers will need to get in order for them to cancel it. My gut tells me Jeff wouldn't cancel it even if the numbers go way lower.

#killDota

Top Bottom