• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Salarians

instead of buying Destiny 2 I'm redownloading Destiny 1 and finishing the story with my second character because I don't think I ever did that

my raid memories will just be Vault of Glass lmao

Same lol. Put like 150 hours in before any DLC dropped, quit and never came back. That shader change is garbage, Bungie is really bad about looking at other industry examples of the same things. So many concepts/ideas they end up working through, patching, and coming to the same conclusion that they could have at the beginning.

xuchu

Who else completed all the raids here? Just me?

Me too, really liked the opening and brought back awesome memories but I can understand people who didn't do any raids or had a bad lfg experience it won't mean much.

Ravelle

They're going to play ARK in a couple of minutes.

I hope they give it a chance unlike that UPF segment from a while ago.

Phatmac

Listening to the GB panel it's a bit disappointing to hear Dan's GOTY pick. It's going to be an easy pick for GOTY. I wish I had a PC to experience PUBG, but It just doesn't seem like my kind of thing. Hopefully the discussion for other games is interesting.

Destiny 2 looks ok, I guess. I got the game already but have no time to put into it just yet so, waiting for the weekend.
Listening to the GB panel it's a bit disappointing to hear Dan's GOTY pick. It's going to be an easy pick for GOTY. I wish I had a PC to experience PUBG, but It just doesn't seem like my kind of thing. Hopefully the discussion for other games is interesting.
A lot of things could happen from now till December when it comes to games so we'll see. I still haven't seen the panel but I will later today.

oti

Banned

Not really interested in the panel, but this sounds worrisome.

Salarians

man, my PSN download speeds have shot up recently

I've already got 11GBs of Destiny downloaded, used to get like 2MB a second

Dan's comments about GOTY during the panel were surprising and it gives me hope PUBG takes it. Im almost certain Alex, Vinny, and Brad will back it.

oti

Banned
Could someone just summarise the PAX panel? Not feeling like watching the worst Bombcast of the year.

oti

Banned
Dan tells BWW story, Jeff asks them all what games they are thinking about for GOTY (PUBG, Nier, Horizon, Dead Cells, Destiny 2, etc.), and then a Q&A including a few awkward questions including one where a guy who has a subscription until 2029 repeatedly begs them to charge more for Premium

Audience Q&As are always bad, please make them stop

Thanks!
Sounds like every PAX panel aka the worst thing ever.

So is Dan on team PUBG GOTY? Not Zelda? God damnit Dan. You were supposed to make this interesting.

Top Bottom