• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Santiako

This seems like a bad game to stream if you know nothing about it. They should just jump to PUBG or HZ1Z or something like that.

Ya'll ain't never seen ARK before, this shits wild, so much insane stuff in this game, it's almost a parody of dumb early access survival games.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I imagine this must be infuriating to watch for people who play this game
But damn, this is the definition of throwing the player in the game without explaining anything

oti

Banned
They should watch that Little Nemo movie Dan just mentioned. That and that weird rooster movie gave me nightmares when I was a kid.

oti

Banned
The one where the kid gets turned into a cat?
Yes! Some of the imagery in that movie is hellish.

rockadoodle.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
At least 5,5 million people bought this game and they still couldn't come up with a better "you are hot" indicator than putting some plain red text on the screen

i've seen bits and pieces but i have no idea what the "end game" is. Is it like Rust?

It's more expansive than Rust in some ways, you can tame all sorts of dinosaurs and creatures and built just completely insane fortresses, much bigger than Rust, but the overall progression is similar though like wood to stone, stone to iron etc. It's a really weird game overall. It feels way more video gamey than any other survival I think.

I'd like to see them play Conan Exiles too, that game has some really crazy stuff too, like being able to summon a giant snake god that you can control and completely destroy other players bases.

Wunder

It's more expansive than Rust in some ways, you can tame all sorts of dinosaurs and creatures and built just completely insane fortresses, much bigger than Rust, but the overall progression is similar though like wood to stone, stone to iron etc. It's a really weird game overall. It feels way more video gamey than any other survival I think.

what do you know about Dark And Light? That game popped up on Twitch the other week and I have no idea what that is

this sounds like something I'd love to see

Here's a video showing all three Gods, I've only seen the snake one but they all seem pretty crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKKWgWDmXjc

what do you know about Dark And Light? That game popped up on Twitch the other week and I have no idea what that is

I haven't played it but the streams I've seen of where really cool, that and Citadel: Forged with Fire came out around the same time and both seem like they are doing similar things.

Top Bottom