• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Catvoca

Banned
You have to be insanely smart to enjoy the Beastcast. It's like Rick and Morty.
MBSIGTJ.gif

Rick and Morty fans hit an all time low this week by harassing and doxing female writers so all the hate on the fanbase is now 100% justified.

derFeef

Continuing the beastcast... their stance on the PDP and DMCA thing is HORRIBLE.
What's wrong with them - they are totally buying his apology video? Why. What does Vinny mean with the armchair thing?

Sorry I am behind on this...

Real Hero

What's wrong with them - they are totally buying his apology video? Why. What does Vinny mean with the armchair thing?

Imagine if austin was there for that bit

Since you're behind, you probably missed this as well.
I don't think I articulated this well in the podcast. If people didn't give up on Mr. Pie after he intentionally sought out to use anti-semitism as a vehicle for humor then I have nothing left to say to those people. As for the apology, again, I didn't articulate well. I was really just trying to contrast it to the non-apology he tried to give when called for "Death to Jews." I thought that would be the end of trying to give him cover, but people continue to be shocked and my patience for folks trying to give him context or excuses is done. The amount feedback I got after raking him over the coals for why we should have zero tolerance for that gave me a good perspective for how blindly folks will follow him and it frustrates me. Bigoted, ignorant guy says more bigoted ignorant stuff. I hate that he has such a big and eager audience. I want to shake them and scream WAKE UP. I was done with him after that. I don't think I expressed well my contempt, and I'm actually really sorry if I came off like defending him. I was more shocked this one got an actual apology when he just blew off that last bit as a zany gag. I felt it was way more premeditated and vicious, but again, I don't think I expressed that well and that makes me feel like crap.

BTA

Oh, huh, someone's actually playing Tokyo Dark? Interesting. Was wondering if that was the case due to the late QL.

MBSIGTJ.gif

Rick and Morty fans hit an all time low this week by harassing and doxing female writers so all the hate on the fanbase is now 100% justified.

That sounds about right, in that Rick and Morty sure would attract that kind of fanbase (and any fanbase, uh, has some of that potential to begin with). I don't say that to damn the show (again, I've enjoyed watching most of it) but that does not surprise me.

Ok that's some real uncalled for shade being thtown there.

IM SPLITJOYCON RICK

the true uncalled for shade is that split joycons do not deserve this insult

BTA

split joycons are fun

not for Zelda though

Serious question: why not for Zelda? I played most of it with split joycons without issue, as far as I remember?

Should say I frequently toggle motion aiming off in Zelda though. But even when it's on it's usually fine.

I played 100 hours in Zelda with split Joycon.

Granted, I bought the Splatoon Pro Controller since and would probably use that if I replayed, but it’s a perfectly comfortable way to play.

Man, everyone is talking about Mario + Rabbids. As a new Switch owner, the peer pressure is building on me.

I trust you GBGaf.

It's a buy, right?

Can you pick it up easily?

patapuf

Man, everyone is talking about Mario + Rabbids. As a new Switch owner, the peer pressure is building on me.

I trust you GBGaf.

It's a buy, right?

It's a buy if you like strategy games like fire emblem/xcom and puzzles.

It's good about introducing you to mechanics and ramping up difficulty slowly.

If you are not into the above, you won't get much out of it.

Zaph

I trust you GBGaf.

It's a buy, right?

It's a great pick-up-and-play puzzle game. Eases you in slow, but really ramps up the difficulty in later worlds.

bomma_man

It's a buy if you like strategy games like fire emblem/xcom and puzzles.

It's good about introducing you to mechanics and ramping up difficulty slowly.

If you are not into the above, you won't get much out of it.

Nah, i’m not massively into those games (or, maybe more accurately, i’m terrible at them) but i’m loving rabbids. It might be the lack of the meta layer and long term consequences.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Watching Demo Derby.

Maybe Jeff snark + Ben snark = too much snark
I like Ben but he doesn't add anything to the feature. He's not interested in the history or exploring these weird time capsules and I get not caring about it because it is just old garbage. I think I just appreciated that Drew and Dan would get in with the garbage and start asking questions or tell stories relating to what we're looking at.

Top Bottom