• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

swimbuff

I really like the setting and structure of the raid. Didn't mind the stealth section either, but people got really frustrated when one guy kept getting caught.

I liked playing Vault of Glass more, but the aesthetics, themes, and story implications of Leviathan are just more impactful.

Sorta regretting now that I never got to play the other D1 expansions and their raids.

uihuioog8s0k.jpg

you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

I liked playing Vault of Glass more, but the aesthetics, themes, and story implications of Leviathan are just more impactful.

Sorta regretting now that I never got to play the other D1 expansions and their raids.

Everything surrounding the new raid is amazing, it's just the actual mechanics themselves are insanely demanding and entirely too buggy for how demanding they are.

Watching Destiny raids always kind of bums me out, in the years since college I've never been able to find both a) a group and b) multiple hours of uninterrupted time for stuff like this.

This has actual been my favorite raid they have done yet. I can see people frustrations though as every encounter basically one person can wipe the entire team easily. If you have a team that has the raid down though reruns and quick and fun.

I'm really interested in what Jeff has to say about the worst parts of the raid. I believe he's only done VoG and King's Fall, both of which I think are consistently better than this current raid, which I think has just as many bad portions as it has good.

Catvoca

Banned
The raid area looks so good. I loved the King's Fall raid and it's weapons too, they both are unlike anything else in the main game.

I dont have 5 friends that I'll be able to raid with so I'll never see this content (I'm not going to play with randoms).

Jeff is a titan right? I dont like their floaty hover jump thing. I only played a hunter in d1 but their d2 class ability is fucking lame. can't decide my class yet

I haven't really played console destiny after playing the PC beta.

I forgot what the console FOV was like. I do not want to complain about FOV so I will end my sentence here.

Top Bottom