• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

jaina

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're are no friends of mine

uihuioomaslv.jpg

ezgif-1-d877edce3f62s4o.gif

Harpuia

lemme take a stab at the dark here. So they have to press the right button depending on who spawns where with the glowy orb, then they have to keep pressing the platform buttons to let them out???

ryseing

lemme take a stab at the dark here. So they have to press the right button depending on who spawns where with the glowy orb, then they have to keep pressing the platform buttons to let them out???

Somewhat. The person in the maze has to call out which row is glowing in order to tell the outsiders which triangles to shoot.

BTA

I can't wait for this thread to be completely nonsensical all day.

I'd say I'll watch this in the background later out of curiosity and entire site content being fun, but I always say that about content I actively want to watch and then never actually do, so...

swimbuff

"I teleported to a new area therefore I must still observe the area I was from and not look at where I am" is a super weird deduction to make.

I saw Brad trying to help there.

Jakoo

So, as someone that hasn't played Destiny 2, these raid puzzles....don't seem very fun? They seem like some obtuse ass PT puzzles that involve a lot of shooting in the dark and retrying, and not at all what I imagined raid content to be like?

Is this not very representative of the gameplay experience? What am I missing?

Catvoca

Banned
Man, I finally watched the PT thing after everybody freaked out how amazing the intro was.
Uhhhh....I disagree

The intro and last like 10 minutes were alright but the rest was tedious. I don't know why they picked a game that Abby had already played and knew what to expect out of.

Top Bottom