• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

oti

Banned
I miss the part of the stream where they were enjoying food. I wish there was more of that

Maaaan. What if there's a raid in November when they meet up for GOTY and one of their holiday videos is them playintg through the raid in the studio each on another TV and then in the middle they order food like 20 PAZZONES AND SO MUCH MORE.

Alternatively they should enter the lucrative Mukbang market.

Maaaan. What if there's a raid in November when they meet up for GOTY and one of their holiday videos is them playintg through the raid in the studio each on another TV and then in the middle they order food like 20 PAZZONES AND SO MUCH MORE.

Sounds like an extra life stream to me!

J_Viper

Oohh I missed that. Care to elaborate?

Maybe "feeling down" is an overstatement, but on the Bombcast, he's pretty much said he's done after the Raid. Compare that to D1, where he was playing nonstop.

To be fair, 2014's release schedule was very different from 2017's.

Cob32

Brad should just spoil the end and come up with a strategy now. Be a shame to finally beat this bit and wipe on the 4th special run.

Super Quad Stream during GOTY

1 Screen has them playing Destiny 2 Raid
1 Screen has Vinny playing Divinity 2
1 Screen has Jason playing Monster Hunter Stories
1 Screen Showing the terror and exhaustion of everyone playing their perspective games and ordering a bunch of food

Lets Go!!

I feel really bad for them honestly. In any other scenario I think they would've called it a long time ago, but doing it special for a stream pushed them long past where any group I was in would've called it a night.

Hopefully they still try it off stream at some point because it's got some cool stuff in it.

Tagyhag

Brad should just spoil the end and come up with a strategy now. Be a shame to finally beat this bit and wipe on the 4th special run.

I wouldn't be surprised if they call an audible. Seems like most of them weren't expecting this much trouble.

ryseing

Maybe "feeling down" is an overstatement, but on the Bombcast, he's pretty much said he's done after the Raid. Compare that to D1, where he was playing nonstop.

I actually came back yesterday because of the faction stuff. There's some really good weapons and armor worth grinding for, and a new public event was added.

Hand cannon with explosive rounds swoon

yPRj6kV.jpg

When Brad said he was being fed grapes

chogidogs

There's no point playing since there's nothing new to experience. Unless you're one of those people who just has to have every piece of loot, everybody else will feel just as down on Destiny as Brad is.

jaina

I recommend a 4 hour limit on these raid streams, it's not an endurance run. Don't want them to get too cranky (a bit is enjoyable).
Good luck GB

oti

Banned
This is

F
steht für Freunde, die was unternehmen
U
steht für uns, dich und mich
N
steht für endlich haben wir mal Spaß

drabnon

I just tuned into this stream again after catching the opening 30 min. How long have they been stuck on this gauntlet run section?

drabnon

Holy shit.

Edit: Anyone who is familiar with this raid have an ETA on how long it will take them to finish? Are we looking at another 10 hours or something?

Holy shit.

Edit: Anyone who is familiar with this raid have an ETA on how long it will take them to finish? Are we looking at another 10 hours or something?

Since they are still on the first section and there are alot worse things coming up from the other sections, it is gonna be at the minimum 12-14 hours

Top Bottom