• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

chogidogs

I mainly just meant if I'm behind (I'm power level 215 right now), and will be to the point of playing the first raid when the second comes out.

Sure. The issue would probably be finding 5 other people to do it with. But yeah, if you're around the same light level the old raid is. The rewards would still help you progress.

BTA

Having raided in WoW

Yeah this raid is childs play to me. The cynical part of me likes to think that they made this raid complete horseshit so guided games would fail. "You cant matchmake cause it requires verbal coordination!" yeah thats bad design.

*shrug* you wanted to know what brad spoilex

I (completely unreasonably) wanted in terms of not actually seeing what they were doing or what the raid was.

And also what people wanted him to spoil instead of it.

erpogkpnsji.gif

kadotsu

Banned
Was the first Destiny Raid stream this bad? There's only so much of this I can take.

No. But this raid is more communication heavy. King's Fall only required maybe two people to coordinate. Now everyone has to call out something. I haven't watched did they make it to the final run of the gauntlet, yet?

roytheone

Why does the giant bomb live video player thinks me clicking on earlier on the progress bar to rewind means that I want to move to the live feed half the time?

Mr. F

Banned
Why does the giant bomb live video player thinks me clicking on earlier on the progress bar to rewind means that I want to move to the live feed half the time?

That drives me insane, it bugs out and skips forward a lot when I'm trying to catch up on bombcasts live.

I believe if you make too many successive clicks on the timebar the player freaks out and jumps to the latest point. It's a bug.

Top Bottom