• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

3X1wRuI.jpg

sikkinixx

man destiny fucking sucks

It’s an incredibly boring game to watch and, imho, to play on your own. It’s fucking mindless except for nightfall and raids. With friends as a chat session, it’s pretty fun.

But yeah, this stream, at least the bits I’ve watched, solidified that I will never do the raids unless I’m with a team that has done it a thousand times and I just tag along for fun.

Zaph

I can't believe Bungie used the not-enough-orbs-for-everyone mechanic multiple times in the same raid

Once is bad enough

xuchu

I've had it where I've gone through an orb and it hasn't Picked it up. You even saw brad do it there but his orb still exploded straight after. Glitchy raid.

Zaph

I feel like the best things people bring up about it has less to do with the game itself and more with the fact that it offers PSO-esque online gameplay

I'd like to see them do a PSO stream. Had a ton of fun with Episode 1 & 2 on the OG Xbox

sikkinixx

When the best thing about a game is that its best features are comparable to discord, then it has problems

It’s basically like sitting next to a friend at a slot machine, absent mindedly pulling the handle while you babble away. Except the handle is the R2 button and the slot machine is alien heads exposing loot instead of useful stuff like money.

Top Bottom