• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

ev0

What D2 game should they be playing instead:
  • Destiny 2 still
  • Divinity 2
  • Diablo 2
  • DOTA 2
  • Disgaea 2
  • Doom 2
  • Drakengard 2
  • D2

ryseing

It's worth repeating- they haven't seen shit yet. The next section isn't too bad, but the last two are going to destroy them if they struggle this much with the Gauntlet.

Thank you

"Come prepared or dont come at all" has been the raiding mantra in every raid experience in every MMO i've played for like 15 years now so this going in blind shit has never made any sense

I feel that way when playing with randoms. When I'm playing with friends (which never happens in FFXIV), I think the encounter would be far more rewarding if I learned it with them.

I don't like wasting the time of people I don't know, but I don't see what's wrong with collectively agreeing to bash their heads against it and trying to largely figure it out themselves. This would be a lot less interesting if they already had all of the answers going in.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I either suck really hard or Ruiner is a badly balanced game, I dunno.
I feel like 90% of the time I have no idea what's going. I think he game expects me to gracefully fly from enemy to enemy and kill them while in reality I bumble around trying to get close to an enemy just to land directly in front of a shotgun blast and die instantly.
Also for a game that looks rather nice it's kinda weird that there is no voice acting.

What D2 game should they be playing instead:
  • Divinity 2
  • DOTA 2

There you go

5rlcpQN.png

dcassell

Banned
Maybe my great enjoyment of this stream just speaks to my tastes as a consumer, and someone who plays Destiny 2 a ton.

"Maybe they'll get it this time" is just as addicting as "maybe I'll roll an exotic this time." Reminds me of watching Vinny do Rondo of Blood and fight the same boss for two hours.

Top Bottom