• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

I mean.

It's not like Dan's cheating because it was literally the thing Alex saw and was sent to all of them.

also wait why is Ben being called about pizza again

unless he meant he wanted to eat the pizza

Maybe don't go in 'blind' if you're addicted to social media? 🤷

I mean, it's more that they probably should have just turned off notifications.

daveo42

Banned
So that's the big thing? You don't touch the first round of old men? That's pretty shitty since it flies in the face of the rest of the raid.

|OT33| Talking to his pizza

So that's the big thing? You don't touch the first round of old men? That's pretty shitty since it flies in the face of the rest of the raid.

Well these old men have the symbols above them so it's not exactly the same. But yeah, first time my group cleared we were punching old men because they give power ammo. But it's definitely not worth it.

Whoyouare

Enough with the silly lingo....spooky slide, old men. Dog bottom isn't even a thing right now. Quit trying to force catch phrases.

Sorry for being a buzzkill it just seems like forced humor.

Bruh, we farmed Gruul twice a week, every week, for like 18 months just to get DST's for all the melee, I know all about loot fuckery. But you'd think raids would evolve, especially with Blizzard now acting as consultants.

That would require Bungie to actually look at lessons learned from others who have already been through this... I feel like that was a huge problem with Destiny 1. So many of the games concepts etc have been explored before but they acted like its never been done and no one has ever ran into/solved the problems before.

AaronMT86

Dan's using Vigilance Wing

Ve9Y3.gif

NightOnyx

Enough with the silly lingo....spooky slide, old men. Dog bottom isn't even a thing right now. Quit trying to force catch phrases.

Sorry for being a buzzkill it just seems like forced humor.

I love it! Gotta have some fun during this while they try to figure it out. It also seems to work for them, so why not?

Top Bottom