• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

swimbuff

"They should hire X!" is annoying but is pretty benign.

"X is leaving!" can actually mess with someone's head. Imagine reading something like that about you over and over again.

Edit: Fuck I've gotten first post on 50ppp for 3/4 of the last pages. I'll shut up.

Edit 2: I have made the X is leaving joke before too. But I won't anymore.

"X is leaving!" can actually mess with someone's head. Imagine reading something like that about you over and over again.

Edit: Fuck I've gotten first post on 50ppp for 3/4 of the last pages. I'll shut up.

It also stopped being funny like 33 OTs ago but this thread always runs every meme into the ground

BTA

I don't think it bothers them. Why would they care that a few idiots (me included) are saying that they would leave if offered a better paying position?

For this exact reason that swimbuff said. It messes with your head and also, like, it's probably not exactly fun to deal with the public impression of you being someone who could easily leave and isn't an integral part of the team, especially if CBS sees things that way etc. etc.

they're actual people and they see what you say and it can influence things so don't just spout shit into the void, because it's not a void

And "they should hire X!" got less benign when they (and every person that could be X) got bothered about it every time hiring stuff goes up.

swimbuff

And "they should hire X!" got less benign when they (and every person that could be X) got bothered about it every time hiring stuff goes up.

You're absolutely right. I was only thinking in the context of the crew but it's much more than that. Cara and Amarisse come to mind.

I mean I don't mind that they're doing the Raid, I've been working all day so I didn't have the luxury of watching them but I'm sure it was more of the same thing (just different)

Anywhoo, I hope we get back on schedule by Tuesday...

I want Sunshine back baby.

EDtlAF5.gif

Oakinn

I mean I don't mind that they're doing the Raid, I've been working all day so I didn't have the luxury of watching them but I'm sure it was more of the same thing (just different)

Anywhoo, I hope we get back on schedule by Tuesday...

I want Sunshine back baby.

raid gets reset Tuesday so thats guaranteed

I'd actually like to see real numbers about who wants to see anything Destiny related vs those who don't. This one stream already ruined an entire week of content, and this stream is probably the most boring content I can think of on the site. I honestly don't see what people like about this game (and no, "shooting feels good" doesn't count, it never did)

Zocano

Aside from psions launching them in the air, there is a pretty strict and simple route for each of the mind team to not have any issues falling off or hitting bumpy terrain that will move them. They just need to run it enough to get the feel for where those routes are.

Also team shooting the psions as soon as they pop up is super important.

Top Bottom