• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I'd actually like to see real numbers about who wants to see anything Destiny related vs those who don't. This one stream already ruined an entire week of content, and this stream is probably the most boring content I can think of on the site. I honestly don't see what people like about this game (and no, "shooting feels good" doesn't count, it never did)

I never played Destiny and used to like shitting on it because I couldn't play it on PC. But now that Destiny 2 is coming to PC and the shooting did indeed feel really good in the beta, I've changed my mind and am really looking forward to playing it with friends and getting legendary loots.

I can't speak to how entertaining it is as a video feature, but I can see now why people like it.

BTA

I'm fine with this since Golf Story's out and so I can play that while giving the stream 25% of my attention. If it wasn't out I'd just be off playing V3 instead of watching.

I don't mind it that much since cross-coast talking is fine for replacing Beast's Friday stream and I don't watch UPF, but the loss of Sunshine was painful.

dont tell me they have to repeat this garbage

My understanding is that they're doing all this just to get a chance to damage the boss.

They're going to need to kill it, so...

it'll take some repeats

Oakinn

I'd actually like to see real numbers about who wants to see anything Destiny related vs those who don't. This one stream already ruined an entire week of content, and this stream is probably the most boring content I can think of on the site. I honestly don't see what people like about this game (and no, "shooting feels good" doesn't count, it never did)

The shooting does feel really good. Sorry but it does. It's why everyone says it.

It's a great game to play with friends

gorgeous visuals/ great sound design/ soundtrack.

the raids take a level of teamwork that other FPS games dont.

It's fun. I'm glad theyre doing this.

regular content comes back next week. People will survive

oti

Banned
There's a SNES mini QL, a Cuphead QL and a SteamWorld Dig 2 QL on the site.
Is anyone happy they’re doing this? Jeez
🙋*♂️

Alucrid

Banned

why can't giantbomb just do what i want

dont tell me they have to repeat this garbage

nvm doesnt seem like it

tumblr_mx7redyn6w1r3j80ko2_250.gif

Stoze

How does the shooting being great in a first person shooter not "count"?

It's a big-budget loot-based FPS made by Bungie, it's pretty easy to see why people would like it just at a glance.

Zaph

I don't understand their policy on strategy/spoilers. If Dan's reading everything sent to him, they might as well have Brad tell them

It's more convoluted than their goty rules

oti

Banned
The raids are a really cool concept. This raid though sucks as far as I can tell. And they're not really good. That makes this way longer than it needs to be. I understand why people would be negative about it at this point, especially since it consumes other premium features.

But, you know. We're heading into the busy season. I'm sure they will be absolutely done with Destiny 2 after this for several months. More time to play other games.

Tagyhag

I don't understand their policy on strategy/spoilers. If Dan's reading everything sent to him, they might as well have Brad tell them

It's more convoluted than their goty rules

Yeah, this beating around the bush is dumb lol.

We all know what they're doing. Just spoil it and focus on the execution without jerking us around.

Top Bottom