• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

That sounds pretty far actually. Weren't some people predicting they would need at least another 12 hours to finish the raid?

I was thinking that on the basis of them having alot of trouble with the garden and the dogs but they suprisingly got through that alot quicker than I was expecting.

Harpuia

After watching this on and off for the entire duration of the day, I've noticed Abby reloads too much and walks up to enemies too closely

I do the same thing, they're bad habits to break

mcrommert

Banned
This may be the most frustrating thing I have ever seen. They don't follow the simplest of directions... If he raises him arm change platforms... Weird i died

Zocano

It's a shame cause scout rifles are kinda not great for DPS for Calus. I feel like she'd have a way easier time if she just stuck with Origin Story.

This may be the most frustrating thing I have ever seen. They don't follow the simplest of directions... If he raises him arm change platforms... Weird i died
They're missing a true raid leader, all of these raids get tough when you don't have a guy willing to call most of the shots.

dcassell

Banned

It's really quick, and was the first time they've encountered that. I almost always mess up mechanics like that my very first try. They're making good progress.

xanavi

I'm really interested to see how much mouse-look trivializes these challenges. It seems like they only really die when they don't kill the psions and projections fast enough but it's only six enemies per cycle?

mcrommert

Banned
They're missing a true raid leader, all of these raids get tough when you don't have a guy willing to call most of the shots.

This right here... Raids need a leader that makes quick decisions... Do we hold do we go... And too much banter is terrible for coordination... Had raid groups in destiny where leader would just kick the person who did that

And I know they need to entertain... Just my heart goes out to them

Curufinwe

I'd actually like to see real numbers about who wants to see anything Destiny related vs those who don't. This one stream already ruined an entire week of content, and this stream is probably the most boring content I can think of on the site. I honestly don't see what people like about this game (and no, "shooting feels good" doesn't count, it never did)

I'm not interested in it, but I still have GB content to watch so it doesn't bother me.

I wouldn’t be complaining about the raid if they had just put up an episode of Steal my Sunshine at some point this week . Canceling their best show for destiny is a bitter pill to swallow.

chogidogs

I wouldn’t be complaining about the raid if they had just put up an episode of Steal my Sunshine at some point this week . Canceling their best show for destiny is a bitter pill to swallow.

Steal My Sunshine is only 2 hours. Alot of us have been watching this for 7 hours now. Follow the money.

Alucrid

Banned
they're really dedicated to this raid

9u6PoPj.png

hank_tree

I'd actually like to see real numbers about who wants to see anything Destiny related vs those who don't. This one stream already ruined an entire week of content, and this stream is probably the most boring content I can think of on the site. I honestly don't see what people like about this game (and no, "shooting feels good" doesn't count, it never did)

Well the people who actually have those numbers decided it was worth their time.

Top Bottom