• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

JLLI7Pq.jpg

let's go and save Vinny guys

robotrock

Banned
jesus fucking christ

i'm dying to go to one of his concerts

The Wall tour man, that was a fucking show. My brother uploaded some pics/vids of the LA show for this new tour and it looks equivalent in insane theatrics. Waters has never been subtle about his messages but this looks like it's on a whole new level

The Wall tour man, that was a fucking show. My brother uploaded some pics/vids of the LA show for this new tour and it looks equivalent in insane theatrics. Waters has never been subtle about his messages but this looks like it's on a whole new level

I watched The Wall film when I was a teen and that shit fucked me up but with time and distance, I found it to be incredibly resonating in more ways than one. I watched the concert/documentary film "The Wall" last year and that destroyed me. It is fuckin' visceral.

They're keeping Vinny away from his family for Destiny

I imagine Vinny going home to Mrs Vinny and:

Mrs : "Hi dear, how was your day? Sorry you had to stay late. Was it for a meeting?"

Vin : "Yeah...something like that..."

Mrs : "I'm so sorry you're tired, can you do me a favor quick?"

Vin : "Sure."

Mrs : "I think we have ants. Can you get the Raid and..."

Vin : "RAAAIIIIIIDDDD!" *head explodes like the old commercials*

-Fin

i enjoyed this raid. i will probably clear it a couple more times with my two other characters. i enjoy my time with destiny 2. it will probably be in my top 10. i think it's a very good video game.

i think they should just call it at 8. they're checked out. they're mentally and physically done.

it would be perfectly understandable for me if they were to trash destiny 2 as a whole and not have it in the site top 10 because of this experience.

i would be ecstatic if they did beat it, but it doesn't look very likely.

it has broken dan and ben. i fear for the rest of the crew's sanity.

xuchu

What is going on with the damage numbers? Jeff highest with around 500k and Brad with around lowest with 70k. What the hell are doing?

This is probably toughest on Jeff because at the end of the day, he’s in charge and is probably constantly weighing the pros and cons of quitting or continuing.

yeah i'm basically waiting for jeff to just say they're done

dan, ben, abby, and alex i feel are also just waiting on the word from el jeffe

GB, regardless of who's playing, have an amazing ability to make things look 10x harder than they actually are

they've been at this one single encounter for 5 hours, and that's after 3 hours of clearing the other two parts. what skill and reflexes they had have been sandpapered off to oblivion by now. it's totally understandable that they'll be making more and more mistakes as this keeps going. that's why i don't see them beating this today. i don't think dan and ben will be up for trying again anytime soon either. unlike last stream where it felt like they were still sorta positive afterwards, none of them are at a good place anymore!

Hindl

It's a pretty good video game. So is Super Metroid. And Zelda. And Contra III. And Mario RPG. And Kirby

Yeah.....I didn't really want a SNES Classic until watching the video. I have other ways of playing these games but they're all just inconvenient enough where I'd take it all in one package

robotrock

Banned
I watched The Wall film when I was a teen and that shit fucked me up but with time and distance, I found it to be incredibly resonating in more ways than one. I watched the concert/documentary film "The Wall" last year and that destroyed me. It is fuckin' visceral.

I really ought to watch that concert/film.
and The Wall film. I got into Pinkl Floyd when I was pretty young and my parents always shielded me away from watching it and I still haven't got around to it.

hamchan

Raid sounds hilarious.

Though won’t be hilarious when they all give up, have to level up more, and we get another week of this.

Top Bottom