• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Can someone update those of us with less knowledge of this raid exactly what they still have to do, what’s stopping them from doing it, and how much longer it might take?

Because it’s friday night, I got nothing to do, and I’m watching them on YouTube on my big tv and it’s kind of relaxing.

Harpuia

So I wonder what the family men had to text their spouses in this stream

"Sorry honey, Calus isn't gonna kill itself. :( Save some dinner for me in the fridge"

BTA

I'm going to fall asleep watching this because I'm way more tired than I expected to be and this coffee isn't kicking in...

It'd probably help if I stopped watching to make dinner but I wanna see if they pull anything off.

At least Golf Story's mostly good. I did end up playing a lot more today than I meant to; took the day off because I hadn't used any vacation days and I wanted to just relax and play V3/SNES, and instead I just did this, which was fun and probably more relaxing than despairing in the end.

Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life,
Twenty four
and there's so much more
Live alone in a paradise
That makes me think of two.

Love lost, such a cost,
Give me things
that don't get lost.
Like a coin that won't get tossed
Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
and you can tell that's true.

Lullabies, look in your eyes,
Run around the same old town.
Doesn't mean that much to me
To mean that much to you.

I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
and you can tell that's true.

Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.

It's time to bring in the ringers I feel. People who are hungry for this fuckin' raid.
I think he means that it's lousy that a free stream is cutting into so much premium stuff
Everybody is talking about this raid so it was bound to happen, even more so now that they got almost everyone in the office playing it. What a dogshit of a raid though. Like seriously, at this point I'm watching just to see them finish it.
All will be forgiven if we get a god-tier Jeff rant
Pretty much.

Top Bottom