• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I'm curious if they would have beat this raid on the PC version. The mouse makes things a lot easier but it seems like it's just their gear that's not up to par.

The PC version is going to be just silly when it comes to that stuff. I don't think I ever saw a white damage number in the beta

I really ought to watch that concert/film.
and The Wall film. I got into Pinkl Floyd when I was pretty young and my parents always shielded me away from watching it and I still haven't got around to it.

It's really damn good although I felt the concert scenes were much stronger than let's say the reasons that made Roger write those songs. The entire thing overall works though and the movie is a whole different kind of beast.

Zaph

q9VoENA.png

damn

daveo42

Banned
I think they are about done. 815pm already. I'm sure Vinny is itching to get home and the archive is now sitting at over 9 hours. He'll be there at least till midnight if they finished up now.

BTA

Golf Story just bugged out on me (disc got stuck in a tree and would never land) so I'm calling playing that + watching and making dinner already cause I'm starving.

just gonna listen while I prep food I guess

thank me if they immediately pull it off

it really is a rather sadistic design choice for bungie to make it so you have to be perfect in the spooky slide to have a chance at beating the boss. literally one mistake and it's a wipe. it even gets harder after every run with parts of the floor disappearing! i don't remember such demanding precision from vault of glass.

do the other raids have sections as unforgiving as this?

Harpuia

If they can come back and re do this, I feel like this could've been handled better and done in like, 3 hour slots everyday...this is nightmarish.

Top Bottom