• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Brad could just redo things with a different group and then bring everyone in just for the boss, right?

They don't even need to do that. They can just go through the underbelly and go straight to the final boss. You can do the entire raid in any order you want to.

xuchu

Yeah, the worst part is that Merciless isn't that great on the boss since it doesn't crit, an AR would be better.

It actually does do double damage if you hit Calus on head with Merciless. Just doesn't show yellow numbers. Does great damage on Calus and Jeff is constantly at the top with Calus damage.

He just needs use it on yellow bars and they'll drop power ammo more often than not.

Yeah, I don't think this is happening tonight. They're more motivated and have a much better plan of action, but this thing requires so much more accuracy/precision and I don't know if they have the time to develop it. :(

Alex is staying optimistic. I wish I shared his enthusiasm.

It actually does do double damage if you hit Calus on head with Merciless. Just doesn't show yellow numbers. Does great damage on Calus and Jeff is constantly at the top with Calus damage.

He just needs use it on yellow bars and they'll drop power ammo more often than not.

oh

well then

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Ben's got the best rocket launcher in the game and he's just not using it. Or he'll shoot once and then not go back to it.

Brad told them not to use the raid rocket launcher at the start of the stream tonight, and that their auto rifles would be better. That was super frustrating to listen to.

Joeku

Whoever gets the kill on yellow bars always drops power ammo, right?

Tagyhag

You gotta give Bungie credit at least.

They try to make creative raids out of an FPS game, that limits what you can do compared to something like WoW.

Skatterd

Couldn't someone give them a checkpoint for Callus? Granted, they'd have to to do the courtyard again.

Nah, Brad can just start earlier and go through the underbelly and they can join him all in the throne room. I just did it for my raid group earlier for their alts.

Joeku

God, just resets at like 6 am EST right?

I wanna see them desperate and angry at 4:45 AM, just for the schadenfruede.

I don't like that I feel that way.

I feel Jeff is a combo of tired
annoyed
aggravated

I wonder if he's salty at a teammate? If raiding has taught me one thing, is that it pisses you off at the people you play with faster than not.

Raiding's always reminded me of my old days playing League of Legends or DOTA2. I'd always be terrified that I was letting the team down on constant.

HOLY SHIT. They might actually do this in two.

Top Bottom