• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

This stream was frusturating and not in an entertaining way but I’m glad they finally beat it. Now let’s move on and never mention destiny again.

drabnon

I'm proud of them, they really fucking did it. Ben was so close to choking and I got tensed up but it all worked out okay. I'm honestly happy they did this, even though it meant losing a Steal My Sunshine.

valeo

I'm proud of them, they really fucking did it. Ben was so close to choking and I got tensed up but it all worked out okay. I'm honestly happy they did this, even though it meant losing a Steal My Sunshine.

Ben was fucking killing it those last few attempts, he did really well - would've been real shit if he was the reason they failed it.

T.A.L

I have watched every hour of this stream. I’m so happy they pulled it off. Is this what it was like watching the mile high club? It’s like my favorite team won the title

Watching them slowly get the execution right and figure out placements was dope. Jeff and Dan are not normal humans. They were vital. Say what you will about Alex but he did his thing in shadow world.

Proud of the crew

Watching 24 hours of people banging their heads against the wall only for them to finally see them overcome the task is probably the closest you can get to experiencing your first raid win whilst watching a stream.

I'm so happy they managed to do it, thought they had no chance at the start of the night and I'm glad they proved me wrong.

xuchu

That was a really fun stream. Really good to see the teamwork come together despite such silly and constant mistakes.

Jeff meleeing to the very end too.

Scizzy

Reset is in a couple hours. They should do it again tonight!

Great stream. Great ending. Two great Abby screams in a week, one here and one for the chicken dinner.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I watched a lot of the collective streams, and I now don't think I actually need to do the raid. But I have a decently high level character so I'll probably be back next time.

xuchu

Dan says he got nothing but he just got the raid rocket launcher. It's the one of the best power weapons in the game.

Dany

Banned
Can't wait to watch later. Destiny 2 raid and murderisland has been the best thing giant bomb has done in years.

Top Bottom