• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

NightOnyx

I'm very happy they were able to get it done tonight. I felt bad that it took them so long, and I was worried some of them would have to get off for the night and never get to finish it. I know other's were willing to help them finish it, but having the whole crew finish it together was ideal.

That was a crazy run when they finally got it. There is no way they would have without Alex rallying them, they were about to give up. I can't believe they had the other run that was so close, foiled by joking etc when they got close. Have been there many times in wow progression raids and it's the worst. Very glad they were able to pull it off... Also glad cause there zero chance destiny gets goty now. Double whammy!

That was a crazy run when they finally got it. I can't believe they had the other run that was so close, foiled by joking etc when they got close. Have been there many times in wow progression raids and it's the worst. Very glad they were able to pull it off... Also glad cause there zero chance destiny gets goty now. Double whammy!

Uh, this whole thing will have strengthened Destiny's case if anything. Dan and Brad are still all in and Jeff can be counted on to give Destiny the push it needs as always.

Zocano

Why is Destiny 2 even making collecting the loot afterwards a pain in the ass.

It's extra side loot you can get. All it does is give you extra tokens that you can turn in for raid drops (and sometimes an exotic). And it almost seems intended to be gotten while you're on the way between encounters.

Prurient

Banned
I never played Destiny 1, and I'm not sure I'll ever have the skill/patience for these raids, is the game still worth picking up for all the other content? Will I get enough interesting loot and rewards to keep me playing?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's extra side loot you can get. All it does is give you extra tokens that you can turn in for raid drops (and sometimes an exotic). And it almost seems intended to be gotten while you're on the way between encounters.

Ah alright, was wondering what they were doing.

BTA

Thanks to the raid I forgot I put laundry in the washer like 6+ hours ago and only realized now at past 1 AM so after enjoying most of it my opinion has suddenly turned back to it being bad.

it's fine to run a dryer cycle overnight right

Salarians

Thanks to the raid I forgot I put laundry in the washer like 6+ hours ago and only realized now at past 1 AM so after enjoying most of it my opinion has suddenly turned back to it being bad.

it's fine to run a dryer cycle overnight right
probably a bad idea

swimbuff

Well fuck. I'm sure by the time I hit 305 they would have released the next content pack and bumped up the max level. The treadmill never stops!

Top Bottom