• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Danika getting that PS4 gold headset

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Went through two of those headsets and the hinges kept breaking after a few months everytime. The sound quality is great but the quality of the headset itself is so bad.

Not sure if I am just lucky or what but I have had it since shortly after PS4 launch and have had zero issues

BTA

I do not understand this game but this is good

3 people are given a task to do ("raise your hand if ___", "point to the person who ___", etc.) and the other person is just told to blend in without knowing what the task is, just what the generic action being done is.

You're given 3 chances with the same faker to deduce who it is before it moves on to a new faker.

BTA

Oh, right, so the other layer here is you want to consistently guess correctly even if there isn't a consensus because you get points for each round you correctly guess.

Valtýr

The Faker doesn't know the question and is given a random task and they have to fool the rest of them to think they knew what the question was when it's revealed.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Danika getting that PS4 gold headset

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Went through two of those headsets and the hinges kept breaking after a few months everytime. The sound quality is great but the quality of the headset itself is so bad.

ive had mine going on two years now. perfect condition. take care of your stuff better.

BTA

I remember the final round questions being kinda annoyingly obvious w/r/t who the Faker is last time I played so I wonder how this'll play out.

EDIT: Oh, that was actually better than ours was.

TraBuch

Banned
So is Waypoint east's Gamespot? Any time they need a person, they'll just grab someone from there? Is Austin Peter Brown?

ive had mine going on two years now. perfect condition. take care of your stuff better.

Ive had a PS4 and Xbox One that lasted 4 years, Astro Headphones that lasted 6 years, controllers that have lasted years, a computer that has lasted 10 years and all my nintendo consoles still work to this day. But no you are right I need to take care of my stuff better. Thank you for the wonderful advice!

kiguel182

So what's the deal with this place? Just a neogaf community that enjoys giantbomb? How is this more popular than GB's actual forums? How did this get started?

Sorry, I'm new here. Changes scares me.

Wait are we more popular than GBs forums?

I knew my hot takes were good but not that good!

Damn, why is it that my birthday friday streams always involve some of the most boring games of all time. I feel every time my birthday rolls around they bust out Jackbox, which is insanely boring to watch. Looks like I'll just play some games instead of this.

I'm getting pretty tired of Waypoint taking the time of Giant Bomb employees during work hours when those workers should be making content for their paying customers.

I feel like Austin is trying to sabotage Giant Bomb for some reason. First he leaves after a just a year to build a competing site, leaving GB in a bind, then he hires Patrick Klepek, probably trying to find some dirt on Jeff or Vinny or Brad or somebody, now he's getting employees from Giant Bomb to appear on streams promoting his competing website when they should be working. Wouldn't surprise me if he sent Danika over undercover so she could leave behind bugs.

Bruh

Top Bottom