• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Harpuia

I'm getting pretty tired of Waypoint taking the time of Giant Bomb employees during work hours when those workers should be making content for their paying customers.

I feel like Austin is trying to sabotage Giant Bomb for some reason. First he leaves after a just a year to build a competing site, leaving GB in a bind, then he hires Patrick Klepek, probably trying to find some dirt on Jeff or Vinny or Brad or somebody, now he's getting employees from Giant Bomb to appear on streams promoting his competing website when they should be working. Wouldn't surprise me if he sent Danika over undercover so she could leave behind bugs.

Spoiler: It's a long con by the Kane and Lynch people to Finally destroy Jeff Gerstmann.

Grandiose and wrongheaded interpretations or wild conspiracy theories based on like off hand comments here and there is a whole separate can of worms that I don't know if I want to get into. People read a lot of what they want and read into things that are said or not said or you know just goofy glances or whatever, I mean, it's a weird thing. I really don't know how to approach that stuff. People come up with some wild ideas. - Brad Shoemaker

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It is happening again

dIrZNtYl.jpg

[brad quote about fan conspiracy theories]

Grandiose and wrongheaded interpretations or wild conspiracy theories based on like off hand comments here and there is a whole separate can of worms that I don't know if I want to get into. People read a lot of what they want and read into things that are said or not said or you know just goofy glances or whatever, I mean, it's a weird thing. I really don't know how to approach that stuff. People come up with some wild ideas. - Brad Shoemaker

Holy shit DM is Zaph's bot, I never knew!

SomberOwl

Why don't they tweet out when they're about to stream a playdate? Some shows get tweets and others don't. It seems inconsistent.

Wunder

Why don't they tweet out when they're about to stream a playdate? Some shows get tweets and others don't. It seems inconsistent.

because they don't have a dedicated person to tweet stuff out and it's usually just whoever remembers. Jeff and Dan are usually pretty good at remembering!

BTA

I had not seen that one of the listed Waypoint URLs is "games.games.games.austinwalkergames.games/games.games#gamez"

oti

Banned
Waypoint humour plus Jackbox sounds like a combination from hell. Skipping this one. But it sounds like it was good for people who are into this stuff. Which is cool.

Top Bottom