• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

I don't think I've played most of the Jackbox games in this one because my friend group liked this one too much.

(It's very good.)

Ashby

This thread's hate for games knows no bounds. Trivia Murder Party is really good.

Jackbox pack 3 is easily the best one of them all.

The constant GOTY discussions are the ultimate expression of this, people just use it to shit on games they don't like.

BTA

Ok, I've turned around on the delay. It being inexplicably clear that there are MULTIPLE questions beyond where they are with Austin about to win was amazing.

the announcer being Jeremiah is the best.

Holy shit.

EDIT: As much as I love Tee K.O. I'm a little sad they didn't play Murder Party again; it changing your name to show the game is a sequel is cute.

DP4jGTD.jpg

Same

Danika getting that PS4 gold headset

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Went through two of those headsets and the hinges kept breaking after a few months everytime. The sound quality is great but the quality of the headset itself is so bad.

killroy87

Danika getting that PS4 gold headset

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Went through two of those headsets and the hinges kept breaking after a few months everytime. The sound quality is great but the quality of the headset itself is so bad.

I've heard that about all of those Sony brand PS4 headsets. They seem like pieces of trash

BTA

This is a good game but they weren't paying enough attention and the rules could be explained better to begin with.

They just need to tell the truth and pick the person who stands out.

Top Bottom