• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

They really need a banned list of games.

Dota
Destiny
Jackbox
Battlegrounds
garbage indie unity game made in 20 mins and thrown onto steam and picked 5 mins before UPF starts.

I'm fine with them playing games they enjoy. They produce enough (and there's enough entertainment in the world as a whole) that I can just opt not to watch.

I have no idea what saline balls are either. Maybe I should google that

*Googles*

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Also Appropriate

tenor.gif

Zaph

Is any of the waypoint stuff any good? I went through some of it last week and the only thing I saw that I liked was the PUBG streams,

Apparently a lot of their efforts are currently going into the Disney TV show, but the PUBG streams can be good (but the 'family' stuff can be kinda off-putting a times)

Of all the other gaming sites, weirdly I've been finding myself checking out polygon lately? they've had some pretty interesting articles up.

BTA

Is any of the waypoint stuff any good? I went through some of it last week and the only thing I saw that I liked was the PUBG streams,

I don't know

I plan on listening to couple this weekend

I've mainly listened to their podcast at the very start + the past few months but I like it a lot. It's only an hour but both Monday and Friday; the games they cover are generally different than Beast and despite what you'd think with the blue humor their discussions are often very good.

That being said they're definitely a site primarily centered around writing so their video stuff isn't too extensive anyway.

EDIT:

Apparently a lot of their efforts are currently going into the Disney TV show, but the PUBG streams can be good (but the 'family' stuff can be kinda off-putting a times)

Of all the other gaming sites, weirdly I've been finding myself checking out polygon lately? they've had some pretty interesting articles up.

I really should just put Polygon in my RSS Reader already; I've meant to for a while but keep forgetting to. Though, well, as I spend more time on here I've spent less time flipping through articles in that to begin with.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I actually thought the stream was pretty good and I don't have anything against Waypoint but whenever Austin retweets something from Waypoint's official twitter account I just close the browser and set my PC on fire.
It's probably popular among their fans so whatever things don't need to be made for my tastes, but it's not for me.

Hasney

I actually thought the stream was pretty good and I don't have anything against Waypoint but whenever Austin retweets something from Waypoint's official twitter account I just close the browser and set my PC on fire.
It's probably popular among their fans so whatever things don't need to be made for my tastes, but it's not for me.

Damn, I've heard of people cycling through PC upgrades quick, but that's a new level.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
after 12 years of being one of my top 2 franchises of all time, I think I'm finally suffering Yakuza burnout

2 of these in 1 year is just too much

oti

Banned

Are you trying to convince me to watch some Waypoint content disguised as GB content?

Top Bottom