• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

So Mario + Rabbids Q: if you screw up one of the overworld puzzles, like, you moved a block the wrong way or something, how do you reset that? Quitting to Peach's Castle?

Edit: Oh wait this might be fixable. (World 2-7 puzzle)

So they already finished Destiny 2? Any other game would be shit on about how short and not enough content it has in it, but because it has good shooting, we'll be hearing about it for months.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So they already finished Destiny 2? Any other game would be shit on about how short and not enough content it has in it, but because it has good shooting, we'll be hearing about it for months.

To be fair, they finished the story mode in Destiny 2. That's not all the content there is (I hope)

tumblr_nf44hnVMd71ru2xb6o1_500.gif

BTA

Wait, are they just watching old videos that Ben was in on UPF?

Ben Tapes is a good idea; I might watch watch this UPF then.

Wunder

Wait, are they just watching old videos that Ben was in on UPF?

Ben Tapes is a good idea; I might watch watch this UPF then.

no they watched one video where it was his last day as an intern and he attempted to beat ActRaiser. He failed and wanted to redeem himself on this UPF

he failed again

J_Viper

Yeah it's strange how someone can be into a game with great gameplay and tight controls

Top Bottom