• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got into the Sea of Thieves alpha. So frigging excited to try it out.

lars-and-the-real-girl2.jpg

...Jesus, Lars and the Real Girl was 10 years ago. *shudders*

The Splatoon 2 campaign is a nice surprise! The movement is a joy!

Also just saw someone mention that you can avoid using the motion controls in Mario Odyssey! You can spin Mario's hat around him by spinning and hitting Y, for example.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I kind of wish Never Stop Sneakin' went whole hog on the MGS comparisons instead of the game being run-based.

That Jeff cheese talk was disappointing. There's some good cheese out there and he's missing out! I should send them a cheese care package from our local international market.

Yes, send cheese so that it can sit in their warm, un-refrigerated office for months. :p

Megasoum

Banned
Fucking Rockstar Support is the worst.

My Social Club account was hijacked a couple of weeks ago. I went through the forms on the website to take back control of my account. I got everything back except that the dude had changed my username and you can only change it once a year so I had to open a ticket to get it changed manually.

I opened the first ticket almost a month ago and got a reply the next day telling me that they could help me but that I had to reply to the email via my mail program (not in the ticketing system on the website) to confirm that this is indeed my real email.

I replied 3 times to that ticket and kept getting replies reminding me that I had to reply! They ended up closing the ticket after a week because, according to them, I never replied to their request for a confirmation.

I decided to open another ticket earlier this week and now it's the same shit all over again. Got the reply to my ticket yesterday, replied to it and now I got a reminder this afternoon telling me I still had to reply.

I'm so fucking tired of their bullshit arghh

(sorry... I had to vent)

Also, the funniest thing about the whole thing is that the moron who originally hijacked my account used his gmail and even linked the account to his Facebook so I have all his infos.... What a fucking dumbass.

Ashby

I still don't exactly know what a loot crate is. All the games that have them are games I never was interested in in the first place.

daveo42

Banned
Yes, send cheese so that it can sit in their warm, un-refrigerated office for months. :p

I mean, you can send refrigerated packages in the mail. Some cheeses can even be kept unrefrigerated for some time without spoiling. If I did end up sending something that would need to be kept cold, I'd harass them by DM constantly that a package was on the way.

Antiwhippy

Geez the fire situation sounds really bad.

Also going back through the thread to read live reactions and people are complaining about Ben texting to keep up on the situation?

Geez the fire situation sounds really bad.

Also going back through the thread to read live reactions and people are complaining about Ben texting to keep up on the situation?

Apparently he was texting and I just guessed he only did it because of something important since he tweeted out about his parents evacuating a day or so ago. I'd like to think that people wouldn't immediately expect the worst out of me as well in any given situation.

Antiwhippy

Apparently he was texting and I just guessed he only did it because of something important since he tweeted out about his parents evacuating a day or so ago. I'd like to think that people wouldn't immediately expect the worst out of me as well in any given situation.

Mmm yeah sucky situation to be in. Hope his parents all of the best.

Hearing about him panicking about smelling smoke because he previously experienced his house burning down this year makes me feel for him.

here's that majima

who next

Clean shaven Mahina is wrong.

gj dude.

Antiwhippy

The lootbox conversation wasn't as bad as the thread made me think it was going to be. They're pretty aligned with how I feel about it.

That's just how Williamsburg Virginia is.

FTFY. Speaking of which I need to go back to williamsburg at some point next summer and go to Busch gardens so I can relive my childhood memories
and inevitably discover the place isn't as fun as I remember it :(
. There was also a mystery dinner theater down there I really liked....I wonder if it is still there.

Is Steamworld Dig 2 a good game?

raGYD9f.gif

Yes it is!

Music, animation, controls, design, have all been excellent thus far! Loving the metroid like upgrades!

Between this and Splatoon 2, I've been pretty happy today! Still have WWE 2K18 to look forward to on Friday!

Ben's observation that the main character is basically crazy frog ruined it for me.

A ring ding ding ding d-ding baa aramba baa baa barooumba
Wh-Wha-Whats going on-on
Ding ding
Lets do the crazy froogg
Ding ding
A Brem Brem
A ring ding ding ding ding
A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg
Ring ding
Baa-Baa
Ring ding ding ding ding
a Bram ba am baba weeeeeee
BREAK DOWN!
Ding ding
Br-Br-Break It
dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum
Brem daem
weeeeeeee
A ram da am da am da am da weeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wh-Whats Going On?
ding ding
Bem De Dem
ding ding
da da
Ring ding
Baa-Baa
Ring ding ding ding ding
a Bram ba am baba..
ding ding
Br-Br-Break It
Brem daem
ding ding
Bem De Dem!

you know what I'm saying

Strax

That half minute shot leading up to
"do you want to take a walk?"
is so fucking good. Immediately cemented him as one of my favorite actors.

Yeah, he's is one my fav. actors. I'm just amazed how great the tone is even when it changes from drama to comedy and back. It's never something it wasn't meant to be or make you feel.

Question - Is there a video that those two dancing kids are from? I need audio to see what he's flashing gang signs to.

Statement - I have top ten search results for Cuphead related things on Youtube. I feel special.

Actual Cuphead statement - I just beat
the whole game tonight. The boss rush is fun as hell (and very cleverly done), and the Devil is a real motherfucker until you figure out how to dodge the goat legs.

I didn't realize you could duck them until I had already 200%'d the game and S-ranked the fight

You can duck them too? What the fuck.

I figured out how to time them jumping straight up because nothing else worked for me. Then I realized like 10 minutes later that you can dash over them and be fine. But it didn't work the first few times or I would have done the dash the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom