• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't think loot boxes are the devil so for a huge part of GAF they're part of the problem.

EITHER WITH US OTI
OR AGAINST US

YOU DON'T WANT TO LICK THE CORPORATE BALLSACKS DO YOU
^
^
^
Something someone said to me in that thread when I said that the Shadow of Wardor boxes weren't that bad.

oti

Banned
EITHER WITH US OTI
OR AGAINST US

YOU DON'T WANT TO LICK THE CORPORATE BALLSACKS DO YOU
^
^
^
Something someone said to me in that thread when I said that the Shadow of Wardor boxes weren't that bad.

Yes hello my name is Cappy McCapitalism. I like 💰 and hate not making 💰. Me stating obvious facts based on known industry numbers means I'm fighting for the corporations because I'm not posting that AAA games should die and hence not showing my willingness to fight the good fight some YouTuber told me to fight.

I have disappointed my people.

Yes hello my name is Cappy McCapitalism. I like 💰 and hate not making 💰. Me stating obvious facts based on known industry numbers means I'm fighting for the cooperations because I'm not posting that AAA games should die and hence not showing my willingness to fight the good fight some YouTuber told me to fight.

I have disappointed my people.

Hello Cappy I am Michael Transactions. Despite not having to talk to me, by my inclusion into this conversation you HAVE TO TALK TO ME ALL THE TIME and therefore are conversation is much harder than it should be. I hope you enjoy seeing my advertisments everywhere. Yours truly, Michael.

why did he call you oti

oti = BreezyLimbo confirmed

We both happen to be very good looking

daveo42

Banned
Mario always seemed to be a big fan of Monarchies tbh. At least he's against Turtalitarianism.

Nine years on gaf and I never thought of having one. That changes right now. Or tomorrow. I'm a procrastinator.

Don't worry. It's only bad if you get caught. Plus you get the exhilaration on living on the knife's edge
unless you have plenty of extra usable email accounts at the ready.

Plasma

Banned
Hearing Jeff talk about the lack of information about the fire seems insane to me you'd think the government would have some sort of centralised site that could provide frequent updates for every area.

oti

Banned
So wait.

Is odyssey about capitalism now.
There are two currencies.
One currency only works for the corresponding kingdom.
Some quests are locked until Mario supports the local economy by purchasing local outfits.
The title Odyssey suggests there will be a Cyclops who eats men and a witch who turns them into pigs at some point.

Mario Odyssey is dark.

- J - D -

Don't worry. It's only bad if you get caught. Plus you get the exhilaration on living on the knife's edge
unless you have plenty of extra usable email accounts at the ready.

Sounds exciting. In ~9 months when I am approved I will know what it's like to have benign sociopathic tendencies living a dual life.

Hearing Jeff talk about the lack of information about the fire seems insane to me you'd think the government would have some sort of centralised site that could provide frequent updates for every area.

As somebody that works in the meteorology field for the U.S. government this (unfortunately) is all to common... It's a group effort between forest service, weather service, emergency management, and other groups at the local/state/federal level to fight the fires and get info out... None of these groups involved are military so we are all WOEFULLY underfunded and understaffed.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
As somebody that works in the meteorology field for the U.S. government this (unfortunately) is all to common... It's a group effort between forest service, weather service, emergency management, and other groups at the local/state/federal level to fight the fires and get info out... None of these groups involved are military so we are all WOEFULLY underfunded and understaffed.

wild_fire987

Who (or what) do you think Mario gives his 100 coins to in trade for an extra life?

We've been paying money to this asshole for years for roadside assistance when we crash our Karts

Lakitu_750px.png

wild_fire987

lol, jokes been 2 decades in the making when I chose this as my AIM screen name

- J - D -

We've been paying money to this asshole for years for roadside assistance when we crash our Karts

Lakitu as a concept has always been unsettling to me. He wields unmeasurable power.

I thought the coins just gave him enough confidence to believe in himself and that gave him an extra life.

More money, more confidence, better life, hmmm? What social-economic system does that sound like?

edit: wild_fire beat me to it!

I just met an orc in Wardor and his name was Sanfu...

All his friends were chanting Snafu! Snafu! Snafu! when I chopped his head off. It was weird.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean you have to be inherently against gambling in the first place.

Which is a fine stance to take but don't expect everyone to really share it.

Can someone just please bring a B-game?!

I'm just gonna blame Abby for everything. Beatle-hating cretin.

But seriously are they just waiting until they finish Sunshine?

Which is probably never.

Hasney

Can someone just please bring a B-game?!

I'm just gonna blame Abby for everything. Beatle-hating cretin.

But seriously are they just waiting until they finish Sunshine?

Which is probably never.

I think that was one of their most poorly received Friday things, thank fuck. I dont think a single one of those was worth watching.

A playdate for Psychic Detective will be all the B game we can handle anyway!

Hasney

Bring your B Game could be salvaged if one of them brings Link to the Past and just start mocking it like it was released today. "Look at it! Couldn't afford polygons much?" right in front of Dan.

BYBG was the closest thing as a Giant Bomb version of Game Informer Replay, Old Games Show be damned. Mostly cause of Dan and him being one of the only reasons to watch that show. The other being Tim Turi.

Now all you get in current GI is Jeff Marchiafava. Watching that guy interact with Dan was uncomfortable at times. Dude seemed legit annoyed by Dan and not in a fun Joe Juba way. Man I should watch that Ninja Gaiden NES Super Replay again.

Game Informer Dan is Secret Best Dan

Bring your B Game could be salvaged if one of them brings Link to the Past and just start mocking it like it was released today. "Look at it! Couldn't afford polygons much?" right in front of Dan.

Have Abby and Ben (via satellite) be the one's doing it and you have the biggest heels in all of Giant Bomb. Because YOUTHS.

BYBG was the closest thing as a Giant Bomb version of Game Informer Replay, Old Games Show be damned. Mostly cause of Dan and him being one of the only reasons to watch that show. The other being Tim Turi.

Now all you get in current GI is Jeff Marchiafava. Watching that guy interact with Dan was uncomfortable at times. Dude seemed legit annoyed by Dan and not in a fun Joe Juba way. Man I should watch that Ninja Gaiden NES Super Replay again.

Game Informer Dan is Secret Best Dan

Jeff Marchiafava is like if Alex Navarro didn't have a sense of humor.

Jeff Cork and Dan Tack are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom