• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

fucking website took my money then took three days to tell me the phone i bought wasn't actually in stock

better get that refund

danm999

Vinny and Abby trapped in that house in the most recent Murder Island made me realise I still enjoy Murder Island.

I wonder how you’re meant to survive that mode. Seems more luck based than vanilla pubg based on whether the circle ends at a defensible position for the humans.

Tagyhag

Vinny and Abby trapped in that house in the most recent Murder Island made me realise I still enjoy Murder Island.

I wonder how you’re meant to survive that mode. Seems more luck based than vanilla pubg based on whether the circle ends at a defensible position for the humans.

It's a lot of different variables.

Like, how many humans there are vs how many zombies. If the zombies are at the other end of the map or you just let them go wherever.

Also if you allow vehicles, gun frequency, backpack frequency, zombie punch power, can zombies res one another, etc.

4 vs 96 sounds insane but it's doable with the right options. As long as you don't allow zombies to res one another, then it's pretty much impossible.

Not even fucking around, I have the BIGGEST smile on my face right now. This video is like pure childhood fun/nonsense.

"Mom, can we borrow the camera and go out in the garage? Yeah, we wanna do the frog song skit we've been practicing."

OH MY GOD THERE'S A FIFTEEN YEAR FOLLOWUP VERSION! https://youtu.be/elIAMgSulWM

Anyone watch Friends and remember the episode where Ross and Monica remember "The Routine" and get on Dick Clark's Rockin Dickin Good Time New Years? That is these kids.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

no, it's a fake.

this is them
EWTEmaV.jpg

Better aiming and smarter use of grenades/molotovs. Vinny had a couple grenades when he was upstairs in the house, they could have held off for a lot longer.

BTA

Played more of Blitz's GOTY tonight.

I got stuck hitting from off screen and had to quit the match because it wouldn't actually hit the ball.

Then after restarting I landed it on some rough and it momentarily decided it was water.

very polished

Tubobutts

I got stuck hitting from off screen and had to quit the match because it wouldn't actually hit the ball.

Then after restarting I landed it on some rough and it momentarily decided it was water.

very polished
Knack 2 sounds weird

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

very polished

Now you see why Dan couldn't stand playing yakuza 0.

Jintor

i've just made a expensive mistake but hopefully worse worse i can paypal dispute it.

psa: double check what's in your cart before you allow a transaction to go through

Antiwhippy

Isn't Mario Odyssey basically
Get out
?

Do the people he
possesses fall into the sunken place
?

Edit: err, get out spoilers I guess.

freetacos

Not even fucking around, I have the BIGGEST smile on my face right now. This video is like pure childhood fun/nonsense.

"Mom, can we borrow the camera and go out in the garage? Yeah, we wanna do the frog song skit we've been practicing."

Anyone watch Friends and remember the episode where Ross and Monica remember "The Routine" and get on Dick Clark's Rockin Dickin Good Time New Years? That is these kids.

I wonder how many people go through life not realizing/knowing that the "crazy frog" song is just the song from Beverly Hills Cop

Are you spoiling Get Out for me?

He is a little. Without telling you too much, there's a conspiracy involving a haberdashery that outfits men with fancy hats and clothes, where if you place certain hats on Black men, you suddenly steal their soul and physical power.

That's why the guy has a hat on in this scene.

get-out-trailer.jpeg

But I only saw the airplane cut, so maybe the original version doesn't feature many hats.

Get out
?

Do the people he
?

I've always had the theory that Cappy is really evil and has been collecting information from Mario through the whole journey and when you get to Bowser, Cappy goes back to him and Bowser uses the information from Cappy to possess Mario and keep him in the sunken place while Bowser creates havoc on the world as Mario. Mario Odyssey will lead to a sequel of Mario and Luigi: Dream Team where Luigi has to rescue Mario from the sunken place.

Then I woke up and know none of this will happen :(

would mario posses a child?
Absolutely he would. He treats his brother like crap, gets high off mushrooms and kills yoshi daily. That is the signs of a Madman who would possess children.

I can't wait for a college students Dissertation on "The psychological effects and deeper ramifications of Mario possessing humans in Super Mario Odyssey".

Jintor

wow. today is just a calvalcade of me just owning myself.

oh well i'll chalk it up as a learning experience and take the l

BTA

I just stayed up till (now past) 1 AM playing Doki Doki Literature Club.

it was maybe bad to stay up playing a horror game when I could have used more sleep for tomorrow but

that game's scary even if it's handling certain things a little more flippantly than I'd like

- J - D -

Get out
?

Do the people he
?

Mario Odyssey will be a thinly veiled parable on race dynamics in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Vinny always thought Mario and Luigi were offensive stereotypes, but soon he'll see that they were just using that behavior in order to slip in a biting commentary on the current state of the Italian identity in the United States.

Mario Odyssey will finally bring all of that into the light.

very polished
It's a masterpiece.

I'm kidding obviously but I really enjoyed Golf Story, apparently I played it over 30 hours according to my Switch data.

So on the TV front, I just finished Nick Kroll's raunchy animated sitcom Big Mouth and I was honestly surprised how much I enjoyed it. It's fucked up, raunchy, and very juvenile at times but I recommend it to anyone who likes raunchy animated sitcoms. It's about going through puberty and things just go places.

Antiwhippy

Mario Odyssey will be a thinly veiled parable on race dynamics in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Vinny always thought Mario and Luigi were offensive stereotypes, but soon he'll see that they were just using that behavior in order to slip in a biting commentary on the current state of the Italian identity in the United States.

Mario Odyssey will finally bring all of that into the light.

It shows that even through assimilation they still can't find a place in society. :(

it was maybe bad to stay up playing a horror game when I could have used more sleep for tomorrow but

that game's scary even if it's handling certain things a little more flippantly than I'd like

How creepypasta is it? I tend to find creepyopasta stuff kinda cringey.

Get out
?

Do the people he
?

The ending of Mario Odyssey reveals [spoilr]that Mario himself is the same species as Cappy and stole Jumpman's body in 1981. It's why he's a villain in Donkey Kong Jr. Afterwards this Mario symbiote divided itself and created the Wario offspring, at which point Mario becomes an anti-hero.[/spoiler]

The game goes places.

demidar

Wait, it's a horror game? Just from the screenshots I thought it was another one of the millions of generic VNs.

23ce71307f.png

652894e1a7.png

Huh.

Joeku

Oh my god the lore fuckery in Shadow of War is bonkers and pointless. Why even use Shelob if absolutely nothing about the character are going to be like Shelob?

Minor minor spoiler:
Her spider form doesn't even look a damn thing like she does in the movie. It's so out there and wildly different it's making me wonder if they were banking on the blowback and there's gonna be a reveal that it's not even Shelob.

Just got introduced to Bruz, though. He seems fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom