• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
It's probably Ben+Jason.

don't get your hopes up

Yeah, that's my take. Jeff, the Sealed OG Gundam Expert, might also make an appearance. I wouldn't expect Austin to show up in GB content unless it was either around a trade show (E3) or if it was a random Playdate with East.

Waypoint jokes can be good in moderation, but "Let's Rule 34 everything" gets old after a while.

Millennials are horny all the time and you should be too.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Waypoint doesn't even do that.

If anything they're more about politics for the past few epuisodes.

The Polygon show actually does that a lot.

BTA

There was totally a Shadow Mario level in Noki Bay open, hmm.

Waypoint doesn't even do that.

If anything they're more about politics for the past few epuisodes.

The Polygon show actually does that a lot.

There were more horny jokes made by like... Jeff during the raid than by anybody in recent Waypoint episodes.

Polygon Show's more like what Oti apparently thinks Waypoint is and even that's fine.

BTA

God I can't wait until Destiny 2 releases on PC and I can mute the fuck out of it and catch up on all of these podcasts

I need to actually get the hell back to my Nier Gestalt Platinum grind because I started listening to new podcasts and then fell behind on everything.

and also because if I want to finish that soon I need to actually be doing it... multiple hours weekly and not like

once a month

Zero315

Banned
I don't think anyone one person knows everything about the Gundam Universe. Or I guess universes depending on show, timeline, characters, events, etc. I mean, maybe you know enough about the events surrounding OG Gundam Universe, which includes several anime and spans decades. Maybe you're insane and you only care about the SEED retelling of OG Gundam in a separate universe. Maybe you are actually truly insane and love G Gundam. Or even worse, SD Gundam.

I think Ben tho...he'll do okay, even though having Vinny and Austin there would have gone a long way in filling in the gaps of his Gundam knowledge.

*shudders*

What kind of monster...?

Zocano

That lily pads level was shit when I did it. It didn't take me thaaaat long to do it but what I did was actually walk all the way back along the 'rail' of the level. It was stupid but it worked.

BTA

I don't know how you can play a story game once a month lol.

I mean it's sorta not a story anymore.

All I have left is tons of farming, the actual flower farming, a speedrun, and then actual C/D endings.

I finished ending B in early July so if I had been smart and consistent I'd have been done within like a month or so.

Instead, uh, whoops.

I don't think anyone one person knows everything about the Gundam Universe. Or I guess universes depending on show, timeline, characters, events, etc. I mean, maybe you know enough about the events surrounding OG Gundam Universe, which includes several anime and spans decades. Maybe you're insane and you only care about the SEED retelling of OG Gundam in a separate universe. Maybe you are actually truly insane and love G Gundam. Or even worse, SD Gundam.

I think Ben tho...he'll do okay, even though having Vinny and Austin there would have gone a long way in filling in the gaps of his Gundam knowledge.

Anyone who self identifies as a Gundam fan is insane considering like 80% of Gundam is awful. But G Gundam is one of the few good Gundam series.

G Gundam is fucking awesome what the fuck are you guys talking about

It's just lame.

it's been a pretty horny year in games

Like it's making those games sell way above expectations.

You should probably embrace it. What are you going to do when Super Mario Odyssey is horny, too?

oti

Banned
G Gundam is fucking awesome what the fuck are you guys talking about

it's been a pretty horny year in games

Like it's making those games sell way above expectations.

You should probably embrace it. What are you going to do when Super Mario Odyssey is horny, too?

Dab uncontrollably.

Mr. F

Banned
Speaking of the brief polygon mention, that site seems confused as hell. I'm curious if the editorial half is long for this world - it seems like their YouTube presence and that handful of staff personalities is the primary touchstone for the site for a lot of people.

I'd be curious to know how their editorial stuff does; I don't consume much of it personally but with some of the departures and broadening out to cover entertainment news over the past couple years it kind of feels lacking in confidence. It and their video stuff definitely feels like two independent sites occupying the same space.

Hope they don't axe it in any case, their long form work is really good. Also I'm kind of bummed they abandoned some of their more documentary-like content in favour of YouTube streams. I dug that one catching up with the voice actor of John Marston from red dead.

Are there any other GB videos like unplugged, without unplugged in the name? Watched the avalon stream and the 3 D&D episodes. Just finished the first episode of pathfinder. I am really enjoying watching these though and was curious if there was more.

Antiwhippy

Are there any other GB videos like unplugged, without unplugged in the name? Watched the avalon stream and the 3 D&D episodes. Just finished the first episode of pathfinder. I am really enjoying watching these though and was curious if there was more.

I guess the card against humanity videos kinda count?

Also audio wise there's the roleplaying episodes that austin does for the beastcast.

Tubobutts

They also play Avalon again during the 2015 Big Live Live Show Live if you haven’t seen that.

derFeef

It takes a bit of a dip in quality in the second half, I think. The more and more you know about the nature of the beast the less interesting it becomes. Still very excited to see what they do in the next season.

American Vandal is probably my favorite Netflix Original Series at this point.

The monster is completely unnecessary and it makes the show far less interesting as a whole.

Cards Against Humanity videos are very good. The first one is far better tho becaues of Star Trek Online and
Trackmania
and because of the novelty. It may be my most watched GB video.

Also of course Dan hates Doctor Who. It's like the least American thing in the world. If you're that into wrestling you don't get to talk shit about Who (and vice versa).

Antiwhippy

Actually dan is completely right this time. The cloaca is connected to the anus in chickens. So eggs do come out of their buttholes.

oti

Banned
Also of course Dan hates Doctor Who. It's like the least American thing in the world. If you're that into wrestling you don't get to talk shit about Who (and vice versa).

Since I don't like any of these things I'm allowed to talk shit about both of them, hurray!

Wrestling = Dr. Who = Rick and Morty

You’re not wrong. Doctor Who, when it’s good, is generally about solving problems with words and reason, all diplomatic like. Not enough macho punching and shooting.

Antiwhippy

I love how Vinny confidently bet on dan only for dan to immediately jump off the edge for no reason.

Never bet on dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom