• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jeff in Sonoma? I felt like he talked about how he's in sonoma county?

Hoping that he's safe.

He said that he's going to be staying in another place for a few days which has better built in ventilation and all. It was heart wrenching hearing them describe what's going on on the Bombcast, I feel for the guys and everyone living there.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ah cool, that's good to know.

It's kind of surreal just how much natural disasters have hit the americas in such a short period.

Cronen

jAuJhff.jpg

This is taken from the Nintendo Treehouse presentation at E3 this year. Nintendo sees Odyssey as the next game in the series of 'sandbox' Mario games, whereas the Galaxy games and 3D Land/World are considered a separate 'course clear' series.

Someone needs to show this to Dan.

3D World is mainline, 3D Land isn't. A handheld Mario game can't be mainline, same goes for Zelda games.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is called The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods in Japan. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is called The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods 2 in Japan.

Are you telling me that the game that is literally a sequel to a Link to the Past is not a mainline Zelda game?

Hmm, The Evil Within 2 is reviewing better than I expected. That's good. I mean even if it was reviewing like shit I would still buy the game but I'm just happy for the people that made the game. Super glad they made a sequel as the potential for doing some creative shit in that world is through the roof.
Derby shoulda been stopped once dan and drew were off it

I'm glad you're not in charge of content at GB

derFeef

Hmm, The Evil Within 2 is reviewing better than I expected. That's good. I mean even if it was reviewing like shit I would still buy the game but I'm just happy for the people that made the game. Super glad they made a sequel as the potential for doing some creative shit in that world is through the roof.

Can't wait for this. Already preloaded on Steam. I love and hate the first one, having it finished not too long ago for the first time.

Oakinn

Can't post it right now, but that edge cover for oddssey is really great. Not what I was expecting.

Edit: it's the subscriber cover

Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. Since I'm on holiday for switching places and shit, I decided a few days ago to return back to Kuwait, visit the family and stay there for a bit before coming back here again in December. Excited but not looking forward to the flights, thank god for the Switch. On another note, The Evil Within 2 has been available for purchase there since Sunday. If there's one thing I miss the most besides family shit is that I always got games days/weeks before they officially release. I am certainly not looking forward to shitty internet though but eh, it is what it is.
Can't wait for this. Already preloaded on Steam. I love and hate the first one, having it finished not too long ago for the first time.

I finished my replay of it 2 nights ago and still enjoy the game immensely even though it's an exhausting game to go through. Going through the DLCs now with Crash Warped on the side as a breather.

Jintor

That them there shadow of war is pretty alright i guess. I'm just ploughing through the 'story' to get to the bit where I can start just mucking around with mind controlling orcs.

Sure is a lot of it. zzzzzz

strafer

This is in response to a guy on twitter messaging him along the lines of "Finish D4 before starting a new game" and "well, if you're not going to finish D4, then tell me who the killer was" etc etc.

Poor Swery.

I wonder how many twitter messages Hideo Kojima gets regarding MGSV and Chapter 3.

Jintor

i mean it's alright in the same way fast food is alright. you eat it and you're momentarily happy but then you finish a sesh and you're like 'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

then you go back for more

This is taken from the Nintendo Treehouse presentation at E3 this year. Nintendo sees Odyssey as the next game in the series of 'sandbox' Mario games, whereas the Galaxy games and 3D Land/World are considered a separate 'course clear' series.

Someone needs to show this to Dan.

It sent it to both Dan and Tim.

derFeef

i mean it's alright in the same way fast food is alright. you eat it and you're momentarily happy but then you finish a sesh and you're like 'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

then you go back for more

So it's actually terrible.

The Good Life’s campaign has really been a bummer. Swery’s great, but he’s just not big enough to get away with having an initial goal that high, and a lot of the changes they made after launch (cheaper console backing option, more footage, etc) were just too late.

I haven’t been paying attention to most Fig campaigns, but with the experience behind the platform I’m kind of surprised that Good Life’s campaign launched in the state it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom