• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
But then you never get the yolk to run when you break it

that's only decent if you dip bread in there, otherwise idk it tastes meh

i'd rather have scrambled eggs and put them on my toasted bread 100% of the time

that being said I eat like 12 eggs a year so what do I know, eggs suck

Hasney

The yolk isn't meh are you high. Salt it a little then dunk some toasted bread product like a bagel in that shit. Heaven.

BTA

Scrambled eggs are ok but not my ideal way to eat eggs.

I feel like hardboiled is the only way of eating eggs that consistently matches my expectations even if it's boring.

KingKong

come on

SFS_perfect_soft_boiled_egg_CLR-17_201ab.jpg

Hindl

that's only decent if you dip bread in there, otherwise idk it tastes meh

i'd rather have scrambled eggs and put them on my toasted bread 100% of the time

that being said I eat like 12 eggs a year so what do I know, eggs suck
Eh fair. For me, eggs on their own are boring, and scrambled eggs don't really lend themselves to being paired with other foods. People eat scrambled eggs and bacon, but it's not like the bacon is embedded within the eggs. Whereas with an omelette you can put a ton of different fillings in it, and with a fried/poached egg you can break the yolk and then mix it in with a hash or bread. So I agree with you, but I don't really like eggs on their own so I'm not huge on scrambled eggs.

Hindl

Because I'm a #Millennial, my favorite breakfast lately has been avocado toast topped with two over easy eggs, bacon, and Sriracha

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I was not expecting the birds and bee discussion in Mario.

I need to wash my ears with soap.

BTA

Now I want bacon too. Wish I'd remembered to buy some last time I got groceries.

Which is to say I should probably buy groceries tomorrow...

I can't wait for the old games later today, especially since I never own a snes. Also, I don't know how so many people can find hot sauce on food to be good.

Harpuia

Mannnnnnnn they really dug into Vinny for liking Rick and Morty yesterday. That whole part was hilarious. I was wondering what was smelling crispy in NYC yesterday, turns out it was just Vinny being roasted alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom