• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about two hours into Shadow of WarMordor or whatever it is.

Random statements:

Feels like every other Batman/AC game, where if you understand the combat it's easy as shit. Not sure if that's good or bad yet, but easy transition into the game.

The way you unlock things off of towers is kinda neat.

The one collectable that you get that you have to solve at the end is super cool.

It's a great podcast game. You can just zone out and run around and do quests/tasks without having to worry about the "story". This is a pro and con.

There are entirely too many menus to try to look at things/go into quests/etc. There's TONS of sections per menus too.

The fact that killing enemies randomly doesn't gain you anything is extremely stupid. I just run through everything because there's no reason to stop and fight unless (a) they are flagged as a treasure carrier or (b) it's a captain.

Finally playing the first Ace Attorney game on my iPad, are you able to take evidence from crime scenes and random places and present them in court for the entire series because that’s pretty silly. Seems charming tho.

Not sure about all the details but I think the devs have said really really bad stuff publicly since.

I understand why people are put off because of all that. I kickstarted Hat in Time about four or five years ago, and in retrospect I wouldn't have, yet here I am with it in my Steam library. Having played some of it, the game itself is quite good and arguably the best indie send up to 3D platformers. But yeah, people rightfully don't want to support the developers.

I didn't think it was the devs, I thought people were mad because they didn't take JonTron out of his two lives of character voice.

From what I read is that the Dev was a dick, an artist who worked with him was stiffed(And this guy did some assets for Hat in Time, it was in the jontron thread) and apparently the dev was just a jerkoff in general.

Yeah, besides seeing JonTron's name all of this stuff has been frustratingly non-specific.

I thought the game was shit, but I got a free code for it so I wasn't too concerned. I've heard nothing up until tonight that the dev(s) were jerks.

One of the devs is a shithead
https://twitter.com/MaxOfS2D/status/916435330735239174

Also, the devs staying radio silent (not even a "Hey this guy is a shithead, but we don't have the manpower to remove him" statement) is a bad look. I'm glad GB seems to have pulled the QL.

That's fucked, but people do change too. Not saying that dev specifically did, but a general statement.

From what I read is that the Dev was a dick, an artist who worked with him was stiffed(And this guy did some assets for Hat in Time, it was in the jontron thread) and apparently the dev was just a jerkoff in general.

I take back my "people change" statement I typed 30 seconds before I saw your post and edited mine. I'll leave it in there though.

thats pretty bad but did he say anything mean about lord of the rings

5Y7Szin.gif

Young Taco

Young Cheddar

Young Coca-Cola Zero Sugar

Young Hähnchenbrustfilet.

Young Playstation Store?.

Young Moxie

Young God Eater

Young IMAX

(saw Bladerunner 2049 a second time. 2D IMAX this time. Deakins is right, watch that in a standard theater)

It's me, Young Groceries.

Young Charity.

Charity is not the name of a stripper btw.

Young Sleeveless Hoodie

Young GiantBomb Premium Subscription

Rappin' bout' dat east side AND west side

Yo yo
I'm out here with my main man Gerstmann
Startin' a live stream cause my homies be thirstin'
Brad is along for the ride
playing windjammers
we break your ankles with stride

Now Ben is not one to hide
Nearly 7ft tall
You can't contain him inside
But I'm thinking something must be wrong
Playing too much Kingdom Hearts
But that's for another song

While my boys out west are deep in
Don't think the guys out east be sleepin'
They're the ones stealing your sun
This here is the one
Yup, this must be the run

Running with Vinny, Alex, Dan and Abby
In comparison
Your whole crew shabby

young dildo

Young ground beef.

Young Sushi

Wish it was Young The Good Life :<

Young M+M's

Yo, Young Peanut M+M's over here :D

WE TAKIN' OVER THE RAP GAME

Saw that one yesterday :p

I love Splatoon 2's little miiverse

BTA

This apple pie cider I bought earlier just tastes like normal cider. It’s not bad but I am disappointed and would have just drank the pumpkin cider I had in my fridge instead had I known.

wait....i didn't know they did a holiday table top game last year...i must've missed it somehow.

They played Follow! It was really good! Now you have a surprise gift to yourself 10 months later!

People don't use invincible dash all the time?

What the fuck.

I ended up mixing it up way more than I would have thought tbh. actually, good on the devs for encouraging you to not just find one loadout and stick with it.

just about the only things in the entire game I found borderline useless were the ball shot (except against like 3 bosses), the parry axe thing, and the third super.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I ended up mixing it up way more than I would have thought tbh. actually, good on the devs for encouraging you to not just find one loadout and stick with it.

just about the only things in the entire game I found borderline useless were the ball shot (except against like 3 bosses), the parry axe thing, and the third super.

I vary my secondary way more than my abilities honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom