• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3QlEYTm.png

only a day after IGN's purchase and we are already here

Didn't they remove the nudity in the Steam version? If so, is there a nude patch? If so, where can I download it at?

TraBuch

Banned
Hey comic book readers or somebody that wants to get into comics. Get in on that Audible deal and get the Planetary Omnibus. It's fucking fantastic.

Year 2 of Stardew Valley. 40 hours in one week. Fuck!

I gotta get this out of my system before Mario comes out.

Been gaming so much since I moved away from family and friends @_@

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
The speed run versus esport discussion is going to get a looooooooooooooooooiooooooot of corrections

Back from the Haunted House.

Wasn't scurred. They got me a couple times but no shite.

Oh well life moves on.

I've been playing Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and holy shit do I love the contracts system. I finished all of them in Chapter 2 before continuing onward.

BTA

Oh well life moves on.

I've been playing Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and holy shit do I love the contracts system. I finished all of them in Chapter 2 before continuing onward.

I’m looking forward to it. V3 and such coming out immediately placed me finally finishing up Dishonored 2 on hold but I should have some time to wrap that up this week before moving on to Outsider.

Wunder

Oh well life moves on.

you make it sound like you wanted to poop your pants

Megasoum

Banned
I'm thinking about finally signing up for a Password Manager (maybe 1Password?) but I just don't know how much of a pain in the ass it is to set it up

Ashby

Finally saw Blade Runner 2049 tonight. That shit was dope. I was real into the non-explicit
confirmation of Deckard being a regular 'ol dude

I'm thinking about finally signing up for a Password Manager (maybe 1Password?) but I just don't know how much of a pain in the ass it is to set it up

I use lastpassword. Used to use keypass because it had better cross platform integration but I don't really play around with linux anymore. Lastpassword with chrome extension is your best bet if you just want to have strong, varied passwords for all your online access. I'd sign up and just add your sites to it as you use them. It's pretty good at autogenerating pw and filling in the blanks for you. I really recommend it.

I also use a yubikey attached to my keyring for that EXTRA security on the main passwords I remember.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So after my cuphead save got deleted, managed to play all the till finishing
king dice.

Does help that this game is pretty replayable. :p

Every time the duders were talking about the monsters on screen, I was like "I can't see a fucking thing they're talking about".

Yup! When they mentioned the butt monster with a head in it's butt, I was telling myself 'what the heck, you guys bats or something?'.

Evil Within 2 looks pretty interesting though. Its got my interest piqued.

- J - D -

Yup! When they mentioned the butt monster with a head in it's butt, I was telling myself 'what the heck, you guys bats or something?'.

Evil Within 2 looks pretty interesting though. Its got my interest piqued.

I don't know what it is, but the TEW games just doesn't have that "it" factor about them for me. Sadly, I already know I'm gonna let TEW2 slip through the cracks because there's just so much else that more immediately interesting this season.

Jintor

pretty great how shadow of war excels at the open world design and bunch of systems running together and then gates progression behind story missions where you're locked in a box and have to fight dudes

mind you it might be too easy at the open world since recovering HP is basically 'duck behind wall and eat a orc's brains' and there's literally no ability that inhibits player movement in a worthwhile or effective way

Joeku

pretty great how shadow of war excels at the open world design and bunch of systems running together and then gates progression behind story missions where you're locked in a box and have to fight dudes

The amount of afterthought the entire story presentation is feels almost old-school. The pre-rendered cutscenes (unlike the siege entrances), the bad colouration in them, the slow-ass late-00's Ubisoft amount of tutorialization...it's weird. And bad.

Except that one Eltariel mission in Seregost with
the Helm Hammerhand nazgul
. That was a fun and fucked up standalone thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom