• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Does Mario ever wear a tie?

DCN0lrBUIAAXxIM.jpg

Bowtie is a tie.

Edit: Fuckin' hoisted.

Joeku

Even if she's sincere I feel like there are more practical food that you can eat while in a theater.

Sneak in some sushi rolls or something.

Spaghetti and sushi both feel like food you have to watch when you eat. Feels inappropriate for a dark room.

Well, unless you eat the sushi like finger food, but then don't eat sushi if you're gonna do that.

Joeku

I never eat in the movie theaters or when I'm watching a movie in general. I would eat beforehand at most.

Look you're probably right, but consuming trash food in a big dark room with a hundred strangers just feels right.

kiguel182

Dan keeps being the best dude at coming up with content and stuff for them to do. Can't even imagine what the site would be without him.

Pretty stoked to see them play Sunshine. Never played it so I'm curious how it is and it the hate is warranted.

i'm so close yet so far away from getting my first ever platinum trophy

it will literally take 80 more hours for me to get it, even though i technically beat the game already

can y'all guess what game

Joeku

If they're going to the trouble of setting it up, they should maybe turn Star Trek into a short premium thing and get some episodes where they change up the positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom