• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

You know this series is going to end with Dan admitting Jeff was right.

If not Dan then Jeremiah will admit it.

2536316-fbfb41d.gif

Because she's a producer meant to be behind the cameras. Think about how long it took Drew to start doing QLs and stuff

Played it recently. It's not

She also doesn't yet have a dedicated genre like Drew did with flight sims and realistic military games. If there's a game that she wants to champion or otherwise show off, I'm sure they'd have her run that QL.

Zocano

Sunshine is my favorite mario game and it's not even really a contest.

Fight me.

And I forced myself to finish both galaxy 1 and 2 just to say I finished them so I can tell people I think they are boring games without being told I didn't play enough (got all the green stars in galaxy 2 and all that shit).

tesqui

I JUST played Sunshine for the first time like 2 weeks ago. I can see why a lot of people don't like it and I do agree it's probably the weakest 3D Mario. I still thought it was a good time though. It's a great feel good summer game.

Harpuia

I'm trying to think about what makes Sunshine so bad and I can't think of much. Some of the non platformy parts aren't great, but they aren't insufferable. I generally loved the level design and how the whole Isle Delfino place was not Mushroom Kingdom Background #8.

It ain't no Galaxy or Galaxy 2, but it's just..OK.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think people just find that the n64 platformers aren't holding up?

I remember a stream where they played mario 64 and they all went "yeah....."

Zocano

Kazooie and Tooie are still my favorite 3D platformers and I have replayed them very often along with the other big ones (crash trio) and 64 and sunshine. I played Galaxy 1 and 2 for the first time like two years ago and was deeply unimpressed.

But I got the feeling none of them reallyyy liked standard 3D platformers and mostly look back on 64 with rose tinted glasses and prefer the linearized 3D mario games. Which is why they adore the galaxy games and 3D world.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

N64 didn't hold up when it was first released. garbage console. and that was my generation of consoles. #nooldmantalk

LiK

Get Even actually looks very good. Never even heard of it. Vinny just helped the devs sell the game to way more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom