• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
show us your amazon purchase history

lube.jpg

Nah you don't need that much for a grip.

That's a tight butthole.

imBask

Banned
speaking of sex toys and amazon, i once left my amazon logged in at a friends house and the following day had nearly 1,000 sex toys in my wishlist

my emails were ruined

that's so good. Modern day pranks are fun

When people used to leave their computers open at school, we would invert the screen upside down, invert the colors and reduce the mouse pointer speed to minimum :')

that's so good. Modern day pranks are fun

When people used to leave their computers open at school, we would invert the screen upside down, invert the colors and reduce the mouse pointer speed to minimum :')

That's a little more creative than my school! I had some dude play man on man hardcore sex videos on my elderly teachers computer during class. They tried to confiscate the HDD (don't fuggin ask me) and ended up totaling her PC

Alcoholic Mountain Dew brehs.

That's probably a-ok! Speaking of alcohol, what is the worst stuff you guys ever had? Doesn't have to be about taste or anything like that. For me, it would be Spirytus Rektyfikowany 95%

It was like a loaf of bread was forming in my mouth. And mind you, they recommend a couple of times to dilute it. I did no such thing because I was told it was normal ass vodka :p

did they touch your butt

How far in?

First he looked. I was awfully embarrassed by that but I managed. Then he decided to breach. I was struggling with it but it wasn't too bad. After he was finished I sat up and he was probably about done when I said it felt like something was inside.

Then he went deep. Real deep.

It took a day from me to recover from most of the trauma.

Edit: The diagnosis was I probably just had a scratch in there....

Joeku

Dang, I've gotten #6 in PUBG with at least two kills three times now. Those last 45 seconds? That moment a in pretty much open field with like a single tree or rock for cover? That one's a real fucker.

I did leave a first aid kit on the ground against the back wall of a closet and crouched on some boxes on the side with a shotgun and murdered someone good, though. So that was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom