• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
Expecting someone to put effort into their posts in GBgaf

bbbbojj04.gif

Doing my first major PC build in five years and all this Sunshine talk reminded me that I'll have to fire up Dolphin to see how far I'll be able to push Galaxy now, last time I tried a few years back it was still a little stuttery.

Xeteh

Dan playing Sunshine is going to be hours and hours of him having a really simple jump and him standing there going "oh god, this is so stressful. alright here we gooooUHG OH GOD".

Dan Ryckert: "I hate pickles more than any other food."

Also Dan Ryckert: "I think I've actually taken a bite of a pickle once."

So he tasted the pickle, as per that 2nd statement, and hated it more than anything else he's ever tried, as per the 1st one.

Your honor, my client Mr Ryckert is obviously clear of these onerous charges of double-speak.

Kassu

Banned
Me when I was playing that stage:
KRchiVJ.gif
It's so bad. Worst part is when you eventually get Game Over and it takes forever to get back to the actual Sand Bird section just to die again.

Did you forget the pachinko stage?
Pretty sure I never got to that level myself, looks bullshit tho

I like one of the Mario sports games more than Mario 3.
Huh, I assume that will be on your Top 100 list?

oti

Banned
see, this is the shit I'm talking about

you do this all the time with games you love and hate alike, and without any basis for why you do it it's just kind of annoying

I like one of the Mario sports games more than Mario 3.

Is there more to be said than just Sonic though?
Is there?

Ok. Let's do this right. A while ago I bought that Sonic Collection for next to nothing on Steam. Give me one name I should install and play. I'll give you my honest opinion on that game.

Joeku

This is gonna be gumball gambling, isn't it?

And now for the biggest challenge; going back in to Pubg after claiming my poultry. Gonna get me a farm.

TFW you're watching an... explicit video... and the music is something very akin to what GB would use for break music.

These two worlds must never intersect.

Royalty-free music is both a blessing and a curse.

so mass effect andromeda has a free trial

it's the full game in terms of dl size

it was 40/43gb downloaded and i cancelled it

i saved my ps4 and my own life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom