• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think anything could damage my ears as much as "Sness" but the thought that there are people who called it "the Super" makes me so angry

Fireblend

Banned
I have been to the bone chapel Alex mentioned several times. Or at least I guess he means the Sedlec Ossuary. Pretty cool place. Prague is a must-go place for me everytime I go to Europe.

It's crazy how much GB East kills GB West on content that interests me. Not saying one is objectively better, but East alone justifies my membership.

killroy87

It's crazy how much GB East kills GB West on content that interests me. Not saying one is objectively better, but East alone justifies my membership.

Yup. Where Dan goes, good content goes. That's not a slight to the other people at East, but Dan just seems to be the only one who genuinely brings a substantial amount of new recurring series to the site. In his first 6 months at GB we had Metal Gear Scanlon, the roller coaster thing, Mario Party party, and maybe Demo Derby? I'm not clear on the timelines for all of those, that might not be totally right.

Miyazaki movies are great. My favorite two are Spirited Away and Porco Rosso. To whoever posted the Lupin movie, despite it being so early for Ghibli that movie is surprisingly good and makes me want to watch Lupin.

Miyazaki movies are great. My favorite two are Spirited Away and Porco Rosso. To whoever posted the Lupin movie, despite it being so early for Ghibli that movie is surprisingly good and makes me want to watch Lupin.

Yup. It's really GOOD.

te8p2GU.gif

Has anyone played Get Even? The QL looked awesome, wonder if it keeps up that quality.
I played it but didn't get really far with it. It's super intriguing.

Hasney

Is the Sunshine stream what you guys have the other stuff for mentioned at the end of the podcast? Gumballs and wine glasses? Because then I am wildly intrigued instead of just happy to watch some Mario Sunshine.

If not, I await to hear what the hell that is for.

daveo42

Banned
So I caved and bought Nier: Automata

I have

-Rocket League
-Steins Gate
-Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
-Sound Shapes
-Sly 1
-The Walking Dead
-Playstation All Stars
-Uncharted 3
-Persona 4 Golden
- Final Fantasy XIII-2

I have 13, most of them I'd say took little to no effort:
- Tearaway
- inFamous Second Son
- The Order 1886
- Life is Strange
- Gravity Rush Remastered
- Virtue's Last Reward
- Zero Time Dilemma
- No Man's Sky
- Final Fantasy XV
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Gravity Rush 2
- Persona 5
- Steins;Gate 0

Plus a ton of 100% games that didn't have plats.

Joeku

Pubg is a pretty good game, you guys.

Got this after 9 hours with the game. It felt like the first round I really played smart: got prone on hilltops near the end of the game, wore light camo in a wheat field, lured people to/away from me with medkits/grenades respectively, used the first-person and zoom-in when appropriate, stayed boosted pretty much the entire last five minutes. My hands are still shaking.

To more accurately show the environment in which I won this:

Jeff's face here is accurate.

uoulhAh.jpg

Steal My Sunshine doesn't sound it's going to be one person playing. There's probably some stipulation that makes it so everyone at the table plays at some point. I'm sure they're all going to have control of the game at some point.

Maybe there's a timer? Maybe it's based on lives? Either way, it should be a fun stream. Mario Sunshine is kind of fantastic.

Steal My Sunshine doesn't sound it's going to be one person playing. There's probably some stipulation that makes it so everyone at the table plays at some point. I'm sure they're all going to have control of the game at some point.

Maybe there's a timer? Maybe it's based on lives? Either way, it should be a fun stream. Mario Sunshine is kind of fantastic.

Johann Sebastian Joust, but with a GameCube controller. First to get a shine wins, but anyone can steal the controller at anytime. If it gets intense enough it will also be a little bit of Murder Island at GBeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom